PDA

View Full Version : How annoying is the new style Facebook profile!

Black_Apalachi
05-06-2010, 03:37 AM
I got the notice a couple of days ago asking if I wanted my profile to be connected with all my favourite things so I said yes because I've noticed other people with the new style for a while now and thought it looked good. But now that I have it I realise how horribly annoying it is!

They have completely removed all the customisable text fields (except Favourite Quotations) and replaced them with tags. You can type a new tag to add and move them about how you want which is pretty good, but nine times out of ten when I try to save my changes it doesn't work and just resets everything!!! I wouldn't mind except it seems to automatically add any fan pages which are vaguely relevant but I only want the actual titles of songs/films/shows.

They continuously seem to follow some weird logic of if it ain't broken, break it. I still wait for the day when Facebook just works. :P

Moh
05-06-2010, 05:22 AM
I hate how it adds everything you have became a fan of. In my activities it says I want a boob job.

Blinger$
05-06-2010, 05:31 AM
I hate how it adds everything you have became a fan of. In my activities it says I want a boob job.
do you? sweet, so do i :O!

Casio
05-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Im guessing your boys. So this is creepy.

Moh
05-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Im guessing your boys. So this is creepy.
What's wrong with wanting a boob job? :D

Jamieb
05-06-2010, 10:05 AM
I not botherd about it, I find it funny all the
Jamie Likes... haha I dont mind it, although there is some pages that have titles REALLY long and fill up my news feed :BangHead:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!