PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Lido Glitch

Circadia
05-06-2010, 12:49 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/i2srnt.jpg

Well you can have mutli-colour skin by changing your skin colour while your in the lido so say if you had dark skin and changed it to light skin your head would be light and your body would be coloured

Josh
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
You cropped me out... AND LOL.

Hessian
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Interesting glitch, does it stay that way when you leave the lido?

On a side note, I went to the Lido the other day and since when have you not been able to choose the colour of your Speedos?

Circadia
05-06-2010, 01:02 PM
no it only works in lido and er i think it was after they started beta

-Danube-
06-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Interesting glitch, does it stay that way when you leave the lido?

On a side note, I went to the Lido the other day and since when have you not been able to choose the colour of your Speedos?

I'm sure they have had that for a long time, you walk into them cubical things and it gaves you the option to choose the colour of the speedos, i think. Not been in there for a few years now though.

Josh
06-06-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm sure they have had that for a long time, you walk into them cubical things and it gaves you the option to choose the colour of the speedos, i think. Not been in there for a few years now though.

yeah they removed that. Hessian wanted to know when they removed.

lTraditional
06-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Cool, i might try it out :) Is it a general Habbo glitch or another facebook glitch?

Circadia
06-06-2010, 02:01 PM
general habbo glitch i dont think you need to be connected to facebook when i did it i wasn't

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!