PDA

View Full Version : +Repz DJ Program

Stryderman
05-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Right basically i need a dj program something i can play music through me speakers with like literally no pause after each track just to like merge into each song must be like a good one i aint paying for it an if u even say media player itunes or something basic i am just going to -rep you ;)

Its not for me to dj online or anything i just need it for personal use.

Anyways +repz for all helpful stuff thankyou

MattFr
05-06-2010, 04:50 PM
VirtualDJ
SAM Party DJ

Stryderman
05-06-2010, 04:51 PM
ThankQ i need to spread so ill make note :)

Recursion
05-06-2010, 05:42 PM
What's wrong with iTunes... just set the crossfade down low and you have a personal "DJ" program.

Otherwise, the same as the guy above, or if you're going down the Mac route, Djay or Traktor (Traktor is Windows too), both of them highly overkill (as is Party DJ and VirtualDJ) but hey ho!

Stryderman
05-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Cos itunes always slows up my computer with my music idk why just always has done +repd

Jamieb
05-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Virtual DJ, although cant you just use the 'auto dj' function on SAM?

djjdiscos
05-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Virtual DJ might be a little over the top for what you want, although it does have create playlist and auto DJ function.
SAMBC on automode has the same effect,
Traktor etc... they all come under the same ring.
There doesnt seem to be a simple one in between

Stryderman
05-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Ta +repped

Becca
05-06-2010, 07:59 PM
I think you should get Sam Broadcaster cause it has the exact same effect like what djjdiscos said.
I even use my sam sometimes for music on Auto DJ so yeah it's pretty good.
Habbox have a video for it made my ex DJ Richie so yeah, it's simple and easy to follow. Just click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJcUHXRm6Q)!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!