PDA

View Full Version : Whats different about you?

Tintinnabulate
05-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Why should we use Kazopark? Theres established sites such as Habbo and Runescape with a large userbase, so why should we try yours which would most likely start off with a very small userbase. Whats so different about you and unique?

Art
07-06-2010, 01:53 AM
Don't think they have an answer ;o

LittleMonster
07-06-2010, 03:30 PM
I can answer this question for you... Nothing

I'm sorry but runescape is the one to beat in my eyes

instincts01
09-06-2010, 05:45 AM
It's something different. Sure it has the same idea but most other virtual worlds do too. And this is exactly how Habbo started out. Just Google, "Mobiles Disco." They had nothing original in the beginning. As they grew they added new features, (Catalouge, Private Rooms, Better Looks.)

Moh
09-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Might have staff who actually care about the users? ;)

Gibs960
09-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Yeah, hopefully. If the staff are better on habbo and the game starts to pick up members, I reckon it could beat Habbo, runescape has too big of a userbase to just over take it :)

GoldenMerc
09-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Once a bit of money comes in they will collapse though, not only on their fans but generally because they don't know how to run things like this. Habbo staff may be ignorant but they know how to run the hotel.
Ross

Kimber
09-06-2010, 11:44 AM
We'll give more information about this once we're fully confident in what will be inside the BETA and Release version 1. We're not ignoring this, rather not wanting to make promises we can't keep and subsequently having the BETA disappoint some users.

Adamm
09-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Surely you should have some idea considering your release is a month away.

Blinger$
09-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Surely you should have some idea considering your release is a month away.
they are releasing it to coincide with the merge of habbo. yep, i've got proof if needed =s (well, "the merge" is most likely now..)

Adamm
10-06-2010, 03:55 PM
they are releasing it to coincide with the merge of habbo. yep, i've got proof if needed =s (well, "the merge" is most likely now..)
What a terrible business decision.

Kimber
12-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Kazopark has dedicated a lot of time and resources into our customer support and moderation systems. Presently, we are one of the only isometric worlds to offer phone support for all of our users to contact us, to speak with a real person about their issues within our client or website. Also, to ensure that we have a smooth BETA release, we will also be offering 24/7 phone support (and email) from 12th July until 16th July. No other website of our kind offers this level of customer support.

Within Kazopark we have spent months working on our moderation system to ensure that we're as close to perfect as you could imagine. We do not use any form of automated banning, or muting. We provide our users the ability to help moderate Kazopark, as we believe the current users are the ones that know what’s best for the game. Obviously, we also have Kazopark employees moderating alongside our volunteers throughout all the peak hours.

Whilst at this time I can't go into more detail, we are also providing an innovative way to the working of our treehouses to ensure that Kazopark is completely lag-free, up to and including 16,400 users online at the same time (this will be raised after our BETA). Further to this, our trading system offers the ability to add multiples of items to be traded by the press of one button, which is something we implemented after feedback from users interested in our client.

Not all of the features that we will be implementing will make it into our BETA. The primary focus of our BETA will be to ensure all bugs and found and corrected, before we implement our trading and dice mini-game systems

We have many more features that will be a-part of our BETA, including the working Ice Ring, and we'll be releasing a more detailed analysis within the Kazopark Weekly in a few weeks time.

I’d like to apologise for the delayed reply to this, and other topics – We’re rather busy preparing for our launch.

Pazza
23-06-2010, 09:22 PM
i'm sorry, but this is pretty much Habbo, everything you've stated has a similarity to Habbo?

and may i just ask , how old are you / the owners?

Camy
23-06-2010, 10:28 PM
I like the idea of phoning customer service, think that could improve things alot, but I'm still not exactly sure why anyone would pick you over a well established game like habbo, when it seems like its just the exact same thing.
I wish you luck with it though.

,elaboratedolls
22-07-2010, 10:27 AM
I guess that does kinda make sense tbh. The games gonna open in like 8 days, and when it does eventually open, the amount of users joined will be a small hundred or something like that. At the moment I think this game looks like a crossover of Habbo, Club penguin, Coke World and BarbieGirls. Tbh, I think it needs a bit more originality.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!