View Full Version : Project Natal Gameplay Video

Niall!
06-06-2010, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0KKa6wACQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is all I'm saying.

Fez
06-06-2010, 09:01 PM
It has high potential, but as it stands, it's a glorified EyeToy.

ItsDave
06-06-2010, 09:34 PM
What... :/

dbgtz
06-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Well I think this will fail because the majority of xbox users like shooters (you can see this by sales of mw2, halo etc.) and you can't do shooting with no gun unless they give add ons like guns but that would kind of defeat the point of natal.

Moh
06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
I love how when there was 4 people, they didn't show the screen ;)

I think people will buy it and never really use it. If it was for the PS3, which I have in my bedroom, there isn't enough space to do it.

Also, did Microsoft ever fix that problem with the disc scratching if theres vibrations in the room lol?

Lost_Addict
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
This looks about as much fun as shoving pinecones up your arse :P

The only practical use is novelty to go through Menus I cant see this becoming anything fun anytime soon

Camy
06-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Looks like its a required feature for the user to look like a ****** whilst using it.

It has high potential, but as it stands, it's a glorified EyeToy.
This ^^
I wondered why everyone was making such a big deal about it when they announced it, because the ps2 had the eye toy such a long time ago.

kk.
08-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Well I think this will fail because the majority of xbox users like shooters (you can see this by sales of mw2, halo etc.) and you can't do shooting with no gun unless they give add ons like guns but that would kind of defeat the point of natal.

it depends if it has more precision than what pointing at the screen could be.

and yes, the CURRENT gamers are shooters, because it hasnt been made to meet the casual gamers.. which is probably one of the main points of creating Natal. Just like Sony and Move, its to attract the more casual gamer to experience fun and family activities, but with a better console

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!