PDA

View Full Version : Afraid to go to London?

Fruitbox.
04-08-2005, 03:26 PM
As some of you know or might not know that there are plans to attack London again. Me and my Mum go to London by train in the weekends or whenever we have free time to shop as we live near London and the Luton town centre is poo. I don't know if i'm afraid to go to London or not.. i want to go.. but i dont want to let the terrorists get to me if you know what i mean? Me and my Mum both said today that we wanted to go to London but she said that my Dad probably wouldn't want us to go just in case.Yet my Dad works in London most of the time because he has to work. I know you probably won't believe this but my Mum has a sort of... Phychic touch? She thinks that they could bomb soon or they'll wait until things have settled down then attack again. This is all making me mad. I mean the people that bomb us come in our country when they shouldn't and wanna blow the place up! What are your views about the bombs?

Mentor
04-08-2005, 03:34 PM
if people are to scared to go to london the terrorist have won "/

Anyway they have a rediculus police preasants around at the moment so any attacks would be almost immposible to pull off "/

Discountguy
04-08-2005, 03:36 PM
i Live in london and im not scared to walk around, go to any train/tube station you will see a minimum of 2 armed police officers, these terrorists have not won! there are 5 in police custordy so that says something!

Anger
04-08-2005, 03:51 PM
I dont live far from london not scared at all to travel into london cant show terrorist that we are scared can we or they will think they have won

Wednesday
04-08-2005, 04:11 PM
The police can't really do anything. They are just trying to restore public confidence by being visible, and all they seem to do is stand around chatting.

Rawr
04-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Well there are tonnes of police people with big guns :p . Yes they do chat alot but also look out for any suspicious behaviour :p

DJ-COLLINS!
04-08-2005, 04:34 PM
bruva i liv in london im out evry day

-Soph-
04-08-2005, 04:35 PM
I suppose the secruity is so high theres nothing to worry about.

Rarelime
04-08-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm not scared to go into London it's that im kinda precautious about going, with reports of another series of supposed attacks comming.

Tommy
04-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Well i dont live anywhere near london, i live in manchester where the security is exactly the same, manchester is the 2nd biggest city in england? Well i would guess so after the commenwealth games.

I do get spooked out by the security but its all for the best, and yeh the terrorists have got what they wanted. Im not going to lie, im totally freaked out by it.

SupaIGA
04-08-2005, 06:07 PM
When goin to chester zoo today i had to go on the liverpool undergroud and it was very scary at rush hour this morning...

I dont want the terrioists to win but there was a sense of unstable feelings onboard the trian...

stephen-
04-08-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm not scared. But I dnt share the political views I am given by the mass media. The whole terror alert thing is suspicious but n e way. I dnt live in England but I aint afraid to go to glasgow by train or bus.

Fingerboots
04-08-2005, 06:21 PM
I think there is no point being scared your whole life - it's what the terrorists want. Plus, danger is everywhere.
I hate what's happened about the bombings, but when people are so scared it's showing the people have got their own way.

Nicolex0x
04-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Well, i can see why people would be scared to go to london, but by not going makes the terrorist win, then they will just come and attack more probly , so then everyone will run away from them, right? :p

Pulchritudinous
04-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Well, I'm not afraid really, I'm more nervous, I feel uneasy about getting on a train.

I've just been getting buses, but the other day this asian looking guy got on the bus with a massive back-pack, and I am ashamed to say it, but I was nervous, I immediatly thought 'terroist', in the end he got off the bus and went into a KFC, they were innocent, but I think it's natual to be like that after what's happened.

BlueTails
04-08-2005, 09:19 PM
As some of you know or might not know that there are plans to attack London again. Me and my Mum go to London by train in the weekends or whenever we have free time to shop as we live near London and the Luton town centre is poo. I don't know if i'm afraid to go to London or not.. i want to go.. but i dont want to let the terrorists get to me if you know what i mean? Me and my Mum both said today that we wanted to go to London but she said that my Dad probably wouldn't want us to go just in case.Yet my Dad works in London most of the time because he has to work. I know you probably won't believe this but my Mum has a sort of... Phychic touch? She thinks that they could bomb soon or they'll wait until things have settled down then attack again. This is all making me mad. I mean the people that bomb us come in our country when they shouldn't and wanna blow the place up! What are your views about the bombs?
No-One Should Be Scared, Or Show It Anyway, Terrorists Want People To be 'Terri'fied
if We Aren't, Then They Wont Do It

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!