PDA

View Full Version : New furni after the merge?

Frisky
07-06-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm interested, and I'm sure everyone else is too.

What unreleased furniture that is on other hotels will be available after the merge?

This is just me guessing because I don't play the other hotels so feel free to add/subtract what will be available:

http://i45.tinypic.com/bfetja.jpg

Santorefish
07-06-2010, 03:36 PM
All correct apart from the flags me thinks, probably a few more in my opinion, nice try tho.

paramoreriot
07-06-2010, 03:45 PM
3 of the flags i think have been giving out as a "rare" or "super" one or other already including new zealand tho its like 2-4c on other hotels

Lost_Addict
07-06-2010, 04:18 PM
There are a few others i could name. I have a plain blue trax machine on Us with no name or descriiton, i got it about 4 years ago :p. Also they have the Tree poster and Rasta habbo to name just but a few

Mathew
07-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Oh I forgot about all the American Idol stuff - we'll finally be able to use it now and get the singing badges I guess? :P

JACKTARD
07-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Oh I forgot about all the American Idol stuff - we'll finally be able to use it now and get the singing badges I guess? :P

what do you do to get them?

BeanEgg
07-06-2010, 04:33 PM
They are quite possibly the ones, a lot of these furni are now on the Singapore Hotel, such as the Singaporean Malaysian flag, Moroccan flag, Algerian falg, skull carpet etc.

Frisky
07-06-2010, 05:02 PM
3 of the flags i think have been giving out as a "rare" or "super" one or other already including new zealand tho its like 2-4c on other hotels

I removed the three flags that are on Habbox forum so I'm guessing the flags are ok ? :P

There are a few others i could name. I have a plain blue trax machine on Us with no name or descriiton, i got it about 4 years ago :p. Also they have the Tree poster and Rasta habbo to name just but a few

Name as many as you can, be nice to know what's out there after the merge.
Tree poster is in our catalogue & did they release the rasta poster then?

That's what i thought.... apparently it doesn't work/removed it now ? :(

Cosmic
07-06-2010, 05:05 PM

Although it's still on the achievement list, this has been deactivated for some time now. :(

Frisky
07-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Is it because of the flash client or because the event of American Idol ended? bit silly to remove it :S

Cosmic
07-06-2010, 05:09 PM
I think it's to do with the American Idol thing ending, but I could be wrong.

Frisky
07-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Cool, I'll try hunt down more furni later, i'm sure theres a few things i've missed.

Feel free to post ones that are missing...

Hessian
07-06-2010, 05:41 PM
I can't speak for all the American Idol furniture, but the LCD screen is non-tradeable I believe.

Dinosaurawrr
07-06-2010, 06:04 PM
OMG I WANT THT MIC TROPHIE

-Danube-
07-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Normals:

Aqua marquee
Purple Sleeping Bag
Doric Green Pillar
Leap Day Pillar (Light Brown) Olive
Green Oriental Screen
Jade Laser (Green)
Red Slurpee Machine
Purple Slurpee Machine
Green Slurpee Machine
Blue Slurpee Machine
Orange Slurpee Machine
Pink Slurpee Machine
Aqua Slurpee Machine
7-11 Cooler
Crush Soda Machine (now called Soda Machine)
Red Arcade
Orange Arcade
White Marquee
White Laser Gate
Dark Blue Oriental Screen
Purple Marquee
Green Sleeping Bag (Army)

Supers:

Blue Marquee
American Idol Trax Machine
1800 Teleports

Just a little list i made :)

Mathew
07-06-2010, 06:49 PM
what do you do to get them?
You used to be able to buy a certain piece of American Idol furniture which you stood on. From then you could "sing" and people sat on judging chairs could vote you good or bad. If you got a certain amount of goods, you got achievement badges.

That's what i thought.... apparently it doesn't work/removed it now ? :(

Although it's still on the achievement list, this has been deactivated for some time now. :(
Oh I didn't realise it had stopped but then again I don't log onto Habbo USA. I used the American Idol furniture the first day it came out and people were giving me the thumbs up for my singing so I could get the badges :P Haha.
Shame really because it was quite a good idea.

Oh, and the gaming cubicles in the picture look brilliant.

Lew
07-06-2010, 06:51 PM
I'll defo be getting those slurpee machines and the arcade machines also :D

Frisky
07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Just a little list i made :)

Updated it not including; New Neon/Prom/Sports or recoloured normals :P

tell me if any are wrong.

http://i46.tinypic.com/dyklms.png

Tootish
08-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Yeah I forgot about all the new Furni we'll have access to. Can't wait!

Hellspencer
08-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Nice, I can see habbo re-releasing some off habbos most valued items tho

Andii
08-06-2010, 08:47 AM
some of them look really cool. and half of them i have already saw in the american hotel

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!