PDA

View Full Version : (M) - Habbo Main Site Styled Layout!

Mickword
07-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Erm I designed this and before loads of people go "omg you noobz" "you has ripped habbos layout", I know that is the point :). Hope you like it:

*REMOVED ON REQUEST*

Rate, Slate /10. Also will be selling this layout!

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): layout/image removed on user request & thread closed as no longer necessary.

Calvin
07-06-2010, 06:27 PM
To be honest, you've just taken the Habbo site and added a few things, isn't that much really.

And you cannot sell it as it's Habbos property as you mentioned in your original post, so really you're trying to sell stolen content.. good luck with that.

Anyway, I thought you had finished ripping others work? :rolleyes:

MattFr
07-06-2010, 06:27 PM
That's not the point. You can't just rip someones work you complete noob.

Mickword
07-06-2010, 06:31 PM
To be honest, you've just taken the Habbo site and added a few things, isn't that much really.

And you cannot sell it as it's Habbos property as you mentioned in your original post, so really you're trying to sell stolen content.. good luck with that.

Hmm maybe not sell it lolz. I know I took stuff off Habbo as it was mainly something to do.

That's not the point. You can't just rip someones work you complete noob.

*REMOVED* Also, don't call me a noob I am not the one who doesn't read the first thread also more down to the fact have you made a Habbo layout?

EDIT: I also do design some better ones than this.

Edited by MattGarner (General Manager): Please do not be rude towards other users.

Moh
07-06-2010, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't sell it as it's practically 95% sulakes property :P

dbgtz
07-06-2010, 06:38 PM
You c+ped it, nuff said, you can't sell it legally I do not think.

MattFr
07-06-2010, 06:38 PM
*REMOVED*. Also, don't call me a noob I am not the one who doesn't read the first thread also more down to the fact have you made a Habbo layout?

Stealing people's work pisses me off. I read the first post in this thread and I ignored it because you're speaking crap. Go design something original. I've made websites for the biggest teachers union in the UK, an international business school and an international thermoplastic manufacturer. Is that better than a "Habbo layout" or not? Please tell me.

Fapin
07-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Stealing people's work pisses me off. I read the first post in this thread and I ignored it because you're speaking crap. Go design something original. I've made websites for the biggest teachers union in the UK, an international business school and an international thermoplastic manufacturer. Is that better than a "Habbo layout" or not? Please tell me.

Just got told.

Mr-Trainor
07-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Tbh I've seen alot of layouts which are based off the Habbo design. Maybe try designing a layout which is based on previous Habbo layouts but not so that they look almost exactly the same! :P:)

Mickword
07-06-2010, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't sell it as it's practically 95% sulakes property :P

Yeah true.

You c+ped it, nuff said, you can't sell it legally I do not think.

Ok :P.

What ever lies make you sleep at night mate. Also I wasn't talking bull **** for the main reason that it was mainly something to do as I was really bored.

Just got told.

Walk away?

Tbh I've seen alot of layouts which are based off the Habbo design. Maybe try designing a layout which is based on previous Habbo layouts but not so that they look almost exactly the same! :P:)

Yeah true thanks Luke. As I said just a small thing as I was extremely bored. Also I do make better websites just cba on this.

MattFr
07-06-2010, 07:13 PM
What ever lies make you sleep at night mate. Also I wasn't talking bull **** for the main reason that it was mainly something to do as I was really bored.

Why would I feel the need to lie to someone? I'm not sure what it would achieve, but ok.

Mickword
07-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Why would I feel the need to lie to someone? I'm not sure what it would achieve, but ok.

Well you never know, sorry if you have done :).

MattFr
07-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Well you never know, sorry if you have done :).
Well I didn't lie, get over it. Now go away like a good little boy and learn not to rip.

Matthew
07-06-2010, 07:19 PM
well it would be a decent layout for a HABBO fansite, if you could sell it.

Mickword
07-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Well I didn't lie, get over it. Now go away like a good little boy and learn not to rip.

OK I get the picture. But really can I see proof btw. Also, I am probably older than you not saying I am. And besides the fact don't give check to people. Also I know not how to rip and this was just something to do because I was bored.

well it would be a decent layout for a HABBO fansite, if you could sell it.

yeah i know lmao!

myke
07-06-2010, 07:37 PM
the copyright notice needs to go like now because they could sue you now without even reproducing it ;p

i'm not going to even comment on it, not much point and the radio is from clubhabbo???

Meti
07-06-2010, 08:15 PM
EDIT: I also do design some better ones than this.

Well. You didn't really design this one, so...

Mickword
07-06-2010, 08:35 PM
the copyright notice needs to go like now because they could sue you now without even reproducing it ;p

i'm not going to even comment on it, not much point and the radio is from clubhabbo???

Nah I designed that why? The refresh button is from like version 4 lolz. And I coloured in the other 2 after drawing them. Also I am removed image now.

Well. You didn't really design this one, so...

Yeah true lolz.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!