PDA

View Full Version : Habbo ID help +rep

Volumise
08-06-2010, 06:03 PM
i have two accounts and they are both connected to different emails but what i want to do is connect the other to the other email so they're both the same

but when i keep doing this it just keeps telling me 'the email is already connected'

does anyone know how to do this?

thanks

dogboy123
08-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Is there no way you can remove the email from the account?

Cosmic
08-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Once a Habbo has been assigned an ID, it can't be added to the same ID as another account, there's no way to do it.

Habbo ID is a huge joke anyway.

Deak
08-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Once a Habbo has been assigned an ID, it can't be added to the same ID as another account, there's no way to do it.

Basically what cosmic said and also they dont let you change you email or password settings at the moment - i think its somethin to do with the merge ...

Volumise
08-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Is there no way you can remove the email from the account?
unfortunately not ;(

ah ;l right thanks :)

Basically what cosmic said and also they dont let you change you email or password settings at the moment - i think its somethin to do with the merge ...
okie ta

Moh
09-06-2010, 03:16 AM
I hate this Habbo ID thing. Apparently mines linked to my Facebook account, but when I go to my facebook account it's no there.

I can't even remove the connection. Who ever invented this Habbo ID should be shot.

Cosmic
19-06-2010, 09:02 AM
I hate this Habbo ID thing. Apparently mines linked to my Facebook account, but when I go to my facebook account it's no there.

I can't even remove the connection. Who ever invented this Habbo ID should be shot.

I have this same problem, (I posted in another thread but can't find it)...

Anyway, I've contacted Habbo using this new support system and by all accounts I think they will be able to move my account onto a pre-existing and already working Habbo ID. I've just had to provide some verification information so I'm still awaiting a final reply. So if you're still having this problem it might be worth to contact them about it.

Frisky
19-06-2010, 05:07 PM
They just need to scrap the idea of Habbo id.

We all hate it
Noone understands it / uses it.

GET RID OF IT.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!