PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Watch Out For Habbo Fansites With Trojan Scripts! Only Visit Trusted Sites!

djjdiscos
09-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone,
its come to my attention in the last few days that there are infact some clever habbo players.
I was analysing a few websites the other day that claim to be "fansites"
So basically they are called trojan scripts, and this is what they do:
simple socket programming that sends shell commands to a nearly invisible server at a remote IP.
Not only trojan scripts that can infect you BUT. i saw a website built in JAVA that can pull out a password by playing with the memory dumps. It may sound confusing to some, there are many nasty things out there apart from the usual "phishing websites"
Some can cause more harm than just loosing your habbo furniture!!

Get a virus protector with web virus blocking, it may just save your habbo/and or your computer.
*REMOVED*

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2236/capturexg.png

I know this is common sense, but more and more people are getting caught out daily as con-artists develop there skills. Anymore to add, please post below.

Cheers,
Happy Habbo'ing
WATCH OUT!

Jack

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) Please do not post images that contain the addresses to potentially illegal sites.

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) Amended image added.

triston220
02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
There are also Java Drivebys around too that auto download and run a file when you visit a site.

.iNova.
02-07-2010, 09:30 PM
The standard message I give out is just don't visit a site unless you have a reason.

Arron
02-07-2010, 09:39 PM
the only ever site associated with Habbo i visit is Habbox for rare values and HabboxForum for discussions. I don't believe in fansites.

Josh
02-07-2010, 09:58 PM
All java drivebys are detected I thought? Just don't run java applets, KILL YOUR JAVA ??

Wonderful
03-07-2010, 02:03 AM
thanks for trying to be the hero and sound smarter than you are n'all but I'd post this on a forum like habbodiscussion or w.e, we've had tons of threads telling us to watch out etc. it's stupid. if you're not stupid you won't be a victim.

Trigs
05-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi everyone,
its come to my attention in the last few days that there are infact some clever habbo players.
I was analysing a few websites the other day that claim to be "fansites"
So basically they are called trojan scripts, and this is what they do:
simple socket programming that sends shell commands to a nearly invisible server at a remote IP.
Not only trojan scripts that can infect you BUT. i saw a website built in JAVA that can pull out a password by playing with the memory dumps. It may sound confusing to some, there are many nasty things out there apart from the usual "phishing websites"
Some can cause more harm than just loosing your habbo furniture!!

Get a virus protector with web virus blocking, it may just save your habbo/and or your computer.
*REMOVED*

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2236/capturexg.png

I know this is common sense, but more and more people are getting caught out daily as con-artists develop there skills. Anymore to add, please post below.

Cheers,
Happy Habbo'ing
WATCH OUT!

Jack

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) Please do not post images that contain the addresses to potentially illegal sites.

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) Amended image added.
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!