PDA

View Full Version : Contract

Oasis
09-06-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm currently with 3. Fair enough they give me allot of minutes/internet/texts for my money
but they seem unable to send me my texts on a Sunday [god no's why?] & when i'm texting my friends
they won't get any of them till sometimes days later & all at once.
I didn't no if I was able to end the contract early due to them not keeping up there end of the contract by
actually letting me send texts?

Thanks, I hope somebody can help. :)

MattFr
09-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Phone them and ask, they know more than people on a Habbo forum. I normally get free sht when I complain to orange.

Oasis
09-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks might try that.

dirrty
09-06-2010, 06:42 PM
they won't end your contract for free if you wanna do it early - no doubt you'll have to pay whatever fee it is which i think is a percentage x how many months left or something like that. but yeah, call up 3 and they should try to resolve the issue.

Casanova
10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
No network in the UK retains an operational 14 day cooling off period. In your contract it states that. But you are correct, if you can't use their service you ARE allowed to ask them to terminate the contract, but only if they can check on their systems and see you maintain no or little signal to use their service.

The issue with 3 is a network is the fact they operate on 3g. Which may not sound like a bad thing, but it means for you to use full services you need to maintain a good signal range. Whereas the main three networks work on 2g, EDGE and 3g meaning you can obtain limited signal until 3g.

Plus 3 have good signal in some areas, but that's the problem. SOME area's. Whereas the main three (voda, orange and 02) have covered over 98.5% of the UK.

You can call up their customer services and complain. Ask them to check your signal. If you agree you can't maintain good signal, ask them to put a note on your account saying so. Go to where you purchased the contract and tell them you want them to retract the contract due to service issues. If you can't get it terminated, call 3 back up and complain. Demand to speak to the manager (this isn't on their script so it confuses them. They'll go get a manager), explain the problems. Ask if they can give you any bill credit due to issues with service and how unhappy you are.

:)!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!