PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Vengance

smiffy70
09-06-2010, 06:38 PM
hey guys i think im pretty good at this so here is some more stuff!

basicaly deadly vengance would only work on one of the two situations.

1) a Member of habbox staff is hacked and is going to change his or her account name
2) A member of habbox staff wants to make a new habbo

Basically it starts of with a news article such as : OMG - Fill in with name- Has Been MURDERED!
you then make up a clever story which im sure the news department can do about they were walking home form a good night clubbing in Club Mamoth and suddenly They were attacked from behind and killed

you then leave a clue at the end of article and tht leads to a room on habbo with clues on stickies in the room, over the next weekend or so u keep giving out clues to different rooms and at the end of the day you wil come up tih a code word or something and once you have this you must send it to habbox comps

the winner is picked at random and wins summit like 100 cred or so, then the habbox staff tht was " murdered" then takes a new name and u make up another stroy bout them being reborn into a new habbo.

After tht u wont wanna read no more so i will stop,

Thoughts please :)

Blob
09-06-2010, 08:07 PM
I think you should apply for Competitions staff. Your ideas are pretty good.

Inseriousity.
09-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Hehe you're psychic or something, we were going to do a 'murder mystery' type quest but the 'world cup' idea got in the way of that. :)

It may be something we look into in the future. Personally, I obviously wouldn't want to have to wait for someone to have a new Habbo account or force someone into doing so. They could easily stay on their original account. To fit in with your story, they could be revived in their original body. Also, I'm not a fan of the 'leave a couple of days' competitions because people start to lose interest. I prefer just giving them all the clues and letting them get from A to B whenever they feel like it.

Apart from that, we'll definitely consider (and have considered) an idea such as this.
Well done. +rep!

smiffy70
10-06-2010, 06:30 AM
I think you should apply for Competitions staff. Your ideas are pretty good.

hey thanks dudue, i would try but you see im not that good at apps so i end up gettin rejected but thank anyway

Hehe you're psychic or something, we were going to do a 'murder mystery' type quest but the 'world cup' idea got in the way of that. :)

It may be something we look into in the future. Personally, I obviously wouldn't want to have to wait for someone to have a new Habbo account or force someone into doing so. They could easily stay on their original account. To fit in with your story, they could be revived in their original body. Also, I'm not a fan of the 'leave a couple of days' competitions because people start to lose interest. I prefer just giving them all the clues and letting them get from A to B whenever they feel like it.

Apart from that, we'll definitely consider (and have considered) an idea such as this.
Well done. +rep!

Tahnks for conidering and i totaly understand bout the wait a couple of days, i think wt i meant was every day give a new clue and on the mondy do like a poll but thankls anway

and thank u every one for the rep (l)

Richie
10-06-2010, 06:40 AM
I don't like the idea, its not simple enough for my liking. It also just seems like too much effort I prefer competitions that are short and sweet with some sense of humour!

Josh
10-06-2010, 06:43 AM
I like the idea, I would definitely get involved. I do agree however, with Inseriousity...

People will abandon the campaign if it is spread out but I absolutely love the concept.

About you being rejected by applications, before pressing the send button, make sure to do a couple of things:

Proofread it and check that all of it makes sense.
Make sure all your answers are in sentences and it isn't just one sentence.
Make sure you have set it out all nice so it is easy to read. No one likes reading a dis-organized essay/application. :) Goodluck if you apply.

Alex3213
10-06-2010, 06:53 AM
I don't like the idea, its not simple enough for my liking. It also just seems like too much effort I prefer competitions that are short and sweet with some sense of humour!

Totally agree apart from the fact there should be a quest once in a few months. I also agree with Mike though, we don't want it to be a forceful chore where they have to create a new account, and I'm not so sure about the hacked bit. +rep for effort.

Inseriousity.
10-06-2010, 07:56 AM
hey thanks dudue, i would try but you see im not that good at apps so i end up gettin rejected but thank anyway

Tahnks for conidering and i totaly understand bout the wait a couple of days, i think wt i meant was every day give a new clue and on the mondy do like a poll but thankls anway

and thank u every one for the rep (l)

Even every day, people start to lose interest. Take Garion's recent anagram competition in the spam forum. Released a new letter each day and it was just like 'oh whats the point' near the end of it all.

As for getting rejected, managers don't just take the application into consideration. They look at the whole person's contributions etc. Also, some managers (me including) like to hire the people who maybe aren't good yet but have the potential to be good. So we hire a safety net group (2 or 3 people that are likely to do brilliantly) and a potential group (2 or 3 people that could be brilliant). After all, how can you gain experience if no-one gives you a chance in the first place? So bear that in mind, take into account what Wiizz said as well and you'll have a job in no time as you do have the potential; you just need the right person to help tap into it. :D

smiffy70
10-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Even every day, people start to lose interest. Take Garion's recent anagram competition in the spam forum. Released a new letter each day and it was just like 'oh whats the point' near the end of it all.

As for getting rejected, managers don't just take the application into consideration. They look at the whole person's contributions etc. Also, some managers (me including) like to hire the people who maybe aren't good yet but have the potential to be good. So we hire a safety net group (2 or 3 people that are likely to do brilliantly) and a potential group (2 or 3 people that could be brilliant). After all, how can you gain experience if no-one gives you a chance in the first place? So bear that in mind, take into account what Wiizz said as well and you'll have a job in no time as you do have the potential; you just need the right person to help tap into it. :D

thnks inter, u have always been kind to me. you remeber when we tried cracking the HxHD Quest!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!