PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Won't let me merge :(

Melsia
10-06-2010, 06:04 PM
I try to merge and everytime after like 10 mins this comes up
http://i47.tinypic.com/2vvuw01.png
I followed the link it said and it told me it meant I had an account under the same email but a different password on Habbo.com... but when I type my email in the forgot my password bit on .com it tells me that my email is incorrect :(

Anyone know what's up and what I can do? I'm gonna get withdrawal symptoms!

despect
10-06-2010, 06:12 PM
i think everyone is having the same problems, well most poeple, i think its because theres so many people trying to merge their accounts that its becoming harder to actually merge your accounts, i think if you be paitent then i'm sure it'll merge itself, i think even when it times out you remain in the queue anyway so it should be done pretty soon, hopefully! (yn)

Thomas
10-06-2010, 06:15 PM
i get the same problem. just keep trying :)

Melsia
10-06-2010, 06:17 PM
It worked :D
Following the help link confused me like anything, I think it's quite poorly done!

Andii
10-06-2010, 06:18 PM
lol im still waiting -.- im getting that like all the time haha

Martin
10-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Does anyone know why mine keeps saying this? :( Every time I try to merge now I get this. It's not activated, since I can't log in to Habbo.com. :(

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865423/faill.png

Nikki
10-06-2010, 06:28 PM
The problem is that you have registered your email to both uk and usa accounts on habbo, you gotta go to that link! You need to reset your password on uk and usa.

Mr-Trainor
10-06-2010, 06:32 PM
I've been trying to merge since 17:30 with no luck yet :l

Martin
10-06-2010, 06:35 PM
The problem is that you have registered your email to both uk and usa accounts on habbo, you gotta go to that link! You need to reset your password on uk and usa.

Thank you so much! :D I changed my email adress on the other account, tried to merge again and it's working straight away now :O I'm not even in a queue! :D

I think if you use your Habbo ID to merge it goes quicker :O

Mr-Trainor
10-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Thank you so much! :D I changed my email adress on the other account, tried to merge again and it's working straight away now :O I'm not even in a queue! :D

I've been trying ID then username then ID etc.

Andii
10-06-2010, 06:51 PM
I've been trying ID then username then ID etc.

ive been doing the same it doenst work

Lew
10-06-2010, 06:54 PM

So we cant merge our uk accounts if we have an account with the same email on .com?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!