PDA

View Full Version : Habbos pathetic excuse for missing furni as a result of the merge

jwhit265
11-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Some people after the merge are reporting loss of furniture. I am one of those people in that percentage. I have contacted habbo on the issue and have received a pathetic excuse. They basically gave me advice on how to create a secure password to avoid being hacked again. It's hard to accept this answer when I know that I was not hacked. Why would they leave a room full of thrones and take things such as rollers? I know if I hacked someone I would take things of high value.

Before the merge I had a rough idea of the various pieces of furni I had within my inventory. I was there when the hotels were shut down to merge au, so no one could have possibly hacked me in that time frame. I also activated my account as soon as the hotels were back up and running. So there was no possible time slot for someone to hack me in that amount of time. I am also yet to receive my treasure trunk and badge for merging, as well as compensation furni. I believe that these are in the percentage of furni that wen't missing. All my rooms are thankfully intact. But my inventory was quite full. I can safely say I've lost 50% of my furni. I haven't lost as much as some but it is still the principal of the matter. I did not ask for the merge so it is an error on the part of habbo and not mine.

I really don't expect habbo to do a single thing as I am 1 person out of millions, so they can just shrug me off. As far as they know in there minds the merge went smoothly. I doubt they even know which hotel I'm from now since I do not have my "Habbo roots badge".

leer34$
11-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Yes, this is totally agreed.
Habbo need's to sort out there ****, they are making excuses for everything.
I asked about why I got banned for saying Habbox.com and they told me I should'nt be advertising Scam sites.
Wth, I have also lost Furni, Half of my 4 thrones (so 2), and a few other bits & pieces.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!