PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I cant get on the US habbo!

Lincoln Imp!
14-09-2004, 05:03 PM
It sez
"sorry in the beta phase of habbo.com, only people from canada, UK and US can come on habbo"

ERM, I am from UK....

Spectate
15-09-2004, 06:51 PM
It's because it's in the Beta stage at the moment so only US residents can get on until it opens to the world. ;)

?mentaldevil?
15-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Unfair if u ask me

Butcher11
16-09-2004, 02:40 AM
It sez
"sorry in the beta phase of habbo.com, only people from canada, UK and US can come on habbo"

ERM, I am from UK....
Thats weird, why would it say Canada, US and UK can visit during beta? And to mentaldevil's comment, the betas are always only for the nationality of the hotel.

Teen10
16-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Spectate... Are you erm... Stupid? It says for Uk, US or Canada. so if someone comes from United Kindom that means UK you know? :eusa_clap

:Sound
18-09-2004, 01:34 PM
It was opened for people from United Kingdom etc but obviously you have an IP which routes through Europe.

They have fixed it now anyway, so you can get on it :D

Spectate
19-09-2004, 06:59 AM
I meant that while it was in the testing stage nobody from outside of the US could get on it unless you used a certain URL. Whenever anybody clicked on check in it said that it is only open to US residents and perhaps you would like to visit .ca or .co.uk instead. Now it is past the testing stage everybody can get on through the main homepage.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!