PDA

View Full Version : BST

Hitman
13-06-2010, 01:44 PM
http://www.kazopark.com/help/contact/phone/

"All times are in BST (British Standard Time)."

GMT is 'standard time', BST is British Summer Time.

Kimber
13-06-2010, 02:22 PM
This will be resolved during the midnight updates, along with the new Kazopark Weekly.

Jahova
13-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Weely? Or Weekly?

Cherpi
13-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Do you spell everything wrong, seriously man... sort it out?

Eckuii
13-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Why are you being so critical about this guys spelling or typing mistake? Everybody does this and no doubt you will do one day, I just hope somebody slates you too.

Hitman
14-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Why are you being so critical about this guys spelling or typing mistake? Everybody does this and no doubt you will do one day, I just hope somebody slates you too.
Ah well the difference is that 'Kazopark' is a company with a product and should therefore proof read everything they write to make sure they look professional. The other users and I are not professional companies with a product, therefore it does not particularly matter about our spelling or grammar as we do not need to look professional.

Pazza
23-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Ah well the difference is that 'Kazopark' is a company with a product and should therefore proof read everything they write to make sure they look professional. The other users and I are not professional companies with a product, therefore it does not particularly matter about our spelling or grammar as we do not need to look professional.

What he said.

Nixt
28-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I just read a thread in News and Rumours about Habbo updating what their pet says from "Yay your home" to "Yay you're home". Big companies make mistakes too. Missing out the "k" in weekly, on a forum (accidentally) is really not a big deal guys, calm down.

HotelUser
28-06-2010, 08:40 PM
I just read a thread in News and Rumours about Habbo updating what their pet says from "Yay your home" to "Yay you're home". Big companies make mistakes too. Missing out the "k" in weekly, on a forum (accidentally) is really not a big deal guys, calm down.

I counted once, and a player support email from Habbo back in 2004/2005 had four spelling mistakes in it :P

Hitman
10-07-2010, 12:58 PM
OK I won't bother pointing it out in future so they can keep the mistake on their site without knowing...

Nixt
10-07-2010, 01:06 PM
OK I won't bother pointing it out in future so they can keep the mistake on their site without knowing...

No it's fine pointing it out, I am on about the people criticising them pointlessly for a simple mistake.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!