PDA

View Full Version : Odd trend on Habbo lately

Habboism
13-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey Habbox!

Recently I've noticed a strange phenomena in Habbo when I'm in my shop.
Now, I'm used to being trolled around by little 8 year olds, but this is just strange.

In the last few days, while I was in my 1c shop, I've been getting a lot of people who come in, and say something along the lines of "ALL THE ROOM 200c". Now, the thing is, these people don't even have a single cred.
In other occasions, a person will come and say "I WANT TO BUY ALL YOUR SOFAS!!!1!", so I say ok, I pick them up, and then he says "AND ALL YOUR PLANTS!!!", I pick them up too, and then he says "ALL UR CHAIRS TOO!!!1", at this point it just seems strange, so I say "Ok, how about we try doing this in steps, so first sofas, then plants, etc, and he says "NO I WANT EVERYTHING!!!!". When I ask him to show he even has any creds, he just leaves.

This happened to me about 3-4 times in the last 2 hours.

Now, clearly these people are poor and don't even have a single cred. (Although just a few minutes ago I had a person who bought 24 furni, he actually put the credits in the trade window, and then without saying anything he cancelled, left the room and removed me from friends).

I'm just wondering - why do these people do it? They don't gain anything from it. Do they just do it because they want me to pick all the furni in my room and annoy me to hell? Also, is anyone else encountering people doing that?

-H.

dbgtz
13-06-2010, 04:04 PM
its funny tbh :P and youre kinda lucky to get people in your shop (if your on .com) as its mostly filled with games and sinos.

Special
13-06-2010, 04:09 PM
it used to happen to me too, but i just kicked and banned them

not sure why they do it, maybe they are just bored and want to irritate someone

littlened
13-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Happened to me a few times as well, they seem to think it's funny as it tends to make the owner angry. I suppose they can't think of anything better to do with there time so they just try to annoy people as much as they possibly can.

Mikey
13-06-2010, 04:52 PM
They probably think it's funny.

Habboism
13-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Well, at least we could say that we'd rather they do that than pretend they're babies.

OWH HWAI MWY DWOUBLE-YWUO KWEY IWS BRWOKWEN!!11

lorren
13-06-2010, 05:15 PM
LMAO i used to do that. its just fools :/

Stryderman
13-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Its funny to wind people up lol thats why people do it.

[DC]eption
14-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Lmao i think i might have to have a go!

triston220
14-06-2010, 06:26 PM
I just ban people when they try to do that to me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!