PDA

View Full Version : [Request] tbhhabbo.co.uk also need staff apply now !

TvStarWayne
13-06-2010, 11:37 PM
We need staff.
Open Posshions

from co-owner to the end Apply now to [email protected]

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from 'Show off your website'

Jonster
14-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Maybe elaborate more on what positions (note how it is spelled...) are available, what is expected of staff, what the job requirements will be, what level of experience do they need and so on.

Then we move onto the website which is littered with errors and poor design/maintenance I wouldn't know where to begin. There is a random 'e' on the navbar, the media player overspills onto the main content area, the graphic within the radio stats is blurred and poorly designed. Half of the links don't even work and just return a 404, have you even bothered to check them? Then we move onto the design itself which looks awful.

Start again or don't bother at all - you are only wasting your money.

TvStarWayne
14-06-2010, 10:47 PM
whatc you think i need staff *Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

Richie
15-06-2010, 01:37 AM
lol names rip of my old fansite habbotbh.com but yh gdluck with it

Jonster
15-06-2010, 10:07 AM
whatc you think i need staff

Oh because staff is specific is it? :rolleyes: Just please give up now if you aren't even going to bother to list what you're looking for.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

eddiekins
16-06-2010, 04:42 PM
I'll lend a hand if you can elaborate on what you need...
Most of the coders/developers here are experienced people, we'd like to know what experience you have. Otherwise, we may just end up making a bunch of pages for someone completely clueless - hence, no one is going to want to help you if you don't even know what you want.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!