PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Work Hard On New Trade Room, I guess i fail tho :(

lakieah
14-06-2010, 12:03 AM
I put alot of hard work and trading into finally having a decent trade room, I think i finally have it not but cant get anyone to come :( tell me what you think http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=31866191

Rixion
14-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Few of the things don't fit in right such as the gothic, swing and blue pillow, but overall it's looking fine so far:)

lakieah
14-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback i know there is tons that i feel needs to be done, but i need more furni O and for others here ya go just took it

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) image removed due to potentially sensitive information - discussed with lakieah.

Special
15-06-2010, 12:19 PM
i don't think that is a failed attempt at all, infact i think it's really good and i credit you for using a unique design. i love the contrasting parts to the room - the ranbows near the door and the dark gothic on the opposite side. well done! +rep

lakieah
17-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the compliment. :D i love my design too not to sound up on myself lol :P i call it a fail because as nice as it looks i cant keep people in to room for the life of me

lakieah
17-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Small room updates

Rixion
17-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Small room updates

I like this version better:)

CriTicoL
17-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Thats an awesome room.

Thomas
17-06-2010, 05:19 PM
i like it. but i don't like the hcs. cant you just do a normal pyramid?

Sharon
17-06-2010, 05:37 PM
No because this is unique.. ^

I like it :)

lakieah
17-06-2010, 05:37 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22623&d=1276793300Here is a bigger picture so you can see room better but i started pyramid but i got lazy so i stopped lol :P idk its just annyoing i cant get people to come or stay to the room :S dont know what to do

---------- Post added 17-06-2010 at 05:48 PM ----------

Lol now that we know its nice any suggestions on how i should convince others to think the same

Cosmic
17-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Love it! It might look a little better if you tried to fill up the space in the pyramid but otherwise it's good :)
+rep

lakieah
17-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks :) Still working on improvements i would like to change ocean windows on floor for space windoes not sure how it will look tho

Lew
17-06-2010, 11:21 PM
I like the hc design, maybe put something underneath them.
The Hot Choc machine looks out of place there.
Other than that, its quite good

lakieah
18-06-2010, 03:46 AM
yea didnt really want anything there but didnt want people falling in those 3 spots and getting stuck should i empty it? or find items that look better there? what would you suggest?

Volumise
19-06-2010, 09:13 PM
na its not a fail, i quite like it

e5
20-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Right, heres my thoughts: (i'll start from the entrance to the room)

- Remove the pet items, and spread out the rainbows either side, perhaps my more, and even it out.
- Add some extra furniture, possibly items of a green colour (pillows etc?) to give a little more warmth to the entrance of the room

- Use red carpets, not the ocean rugs, very much out of place and dont fit in nicely at all
- Remove the Crystal patch, and if you if still feel you want something there, make it a petal patch.
- The big gap of hcs, needs to be filled... Either raise the hcs up to link, or put posters on the wall behind to fill in the blanl.

- Use rare furniture as barriers, the lodge looks too out of place for the room, perhaps add a laser gate in there somewhere, but use different barriers, maybe even those royal barriers as this would fit in nicely with the red carpets.
- The beanstalks are good.

- If you have imperial teleporters, or any other rare teleporters, use those instead :)

I hope this isn't too much for you, I just feel giving you some constructive critisism may help you create a better room, which will attract more people.

-To attract more people to the room, try going round lots of other trade rooms, and adding those people in the room to your friends... This way you know you are getting traders on your list, who will have a keen interest in finding another trading room to get good deals or trade some more, in a new environment.
-Create an event advertising your roomr regularly, and if noone is in the room, stay yourself, so if someone was regularly in there, and see you in alot, they know its a potentially active trade room.

Also, in addition, make the forest posters more in line, I saw that a few were kind of out of place :).

Hope you make some changes, and i'll look forward to the outcome... Message me if you need any extra advice, i'll pop in on Habbo to help out too if you want :).

elitegold
20-06-2010, 01:24 PM
This looks cool xD :eusa_danc

-Nick
20-06-2010, 01:50 PM
nice work

lakieah
20-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Thanks e5 :) i see you stopped by to see the updates :P i plan on filling the front end with double rainbows i think when i get enough it will be great i have more than enough hcs to fill out the middle, will do asap. Um and thanks for the tips on attracting more users

lakieah
23-06-2010, 03:10 PM
I just did Major Renovations On The Room Scrennie right herehttp://www.habboxforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22633&d=1277305766

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!