PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO I MAKE A ROOM SUCCESSFUL?

lakieah
14-06-2010, 12:06 AM
I have a room i personally think is great ------> http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=31866191 how do i get people in there and keep em there? i want it to be one of those rooms that are always full for it to be a success how do i get this done? how do i make people want to be there

Thread moved by Dinasaw (Forum Moderator) from 'Anything about Trading and Furni'

Kyle
14-06-2010, 12:07 AM
would be nice if you told us what kind of room it was and a print screen perhaps

make something that will attract a certain type of user:

gay/bi/lez
habbo babies
role players
people that wanna go shoppin

lakieah
14-06-2010, 12:20 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22620&d=1276474780Here goes prnt screen It is a trade room

Rixion
14-06-2010, 01:19 AM
what works for me usually is making an event saying furni giveaway haha.

i think what you need for a successful room is uniqueness and imaginative ideas. :)

Moh
14-06-2010, 01:23 AM
Quite a bit of work. You'll have to be in the room a lot, making sure that you invite your friends and make sure you make an event - people just stream in when you make an event.

If you do this for a few weeks, people will add you to their favs and then should go in the room even if you're not in it :)

lakieah
14-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the advice, what exactly should i make even name... Normal truthful events had been only bring in 3-10 people until i would have to make a new one... Lies like Giveaway, Free Furni... Managed to get me 3 scam rooms simply for not giving away my furni

z1pha
22-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Just keep advertising it and doing events and inviting people for games or something coz that alone will raise you up the list

nat965
22-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah, as Kyle said, you have to have a room which is a theme, and maybe people would like it better if it was a theme that they can relate to.

Arron
22-06-2010, 10:46 PM
back in 2007 I had a really popular trade room which competed with Vintus, after about 4 weeks of hard work maintaining the room's popularity and thumbs up, i slowly drifted off with it because it is really hard.

the tips i used:

Go to Trade City, sit there friend requesting people, then go to shops, friend request literally as many people as you can in the Trading rooms. Then mass invite them to your room. Like, "Stalk for my T R A D E! first person to the top of the pyramid wins 5c!"
Then open up an event "GIVEAWAY" which attracts noobs.
then before you know it you could have up to 30 people in your room, which will be near to the top of the Trading List and people will recognise your room more.

so hard work and determination is needed, if you can't offer that then it won't work our for you.

good luck.

Calvin
22-06-2010, 11:11 PM
I would try doing daily events where people can win furniture, not too much or you'll end up losing all your furniture. And just try and advertise and make events as the others said.

Also, offtopic but whos trade room is top now, is it Vintus?

Arron
22-06-2010, 11:21 PM
still Vintus yeah.

Fetes
22-06-2010, 11:31 PM
what works for me usually is making an event saying furni giveaway haha.

i think what you need for a successful room is uniqueness and imaginative ideas. :)

When you say givaway and then make your room full, most of the time they are new users or 'noobs' looking for furni and will spam your room.
then they will just leave when they realise not a givaway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!