PDA

View Full Version : Not There?

TinyFroggy
14-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Hello! I'm really interested in using Kazopark.com ;) However, I'm a user who live in Malaysia (south east of Asia) and I'm just thinking what about the credits buying process etc as I did have problems with Habbo UK when I first started with emptied hand (though it includes the Hello furni, still...) After than, I started to beg for furni and get another trading successfully who brought me who I am now.

The problem is, I doesn't want to be a begger anymore (That's harsh -.-') cause it seems stupid and humiliating. Do you provide credit transaction from all around the world or only from the area you provided? If there are, aren't there any other ways than credit card, perhaps telephone line and others just like Habbo.com now has? (Since SG/MY do provide telephone line, scratch card and sms so now they provide it too -what a relieve)

And ouh yeah, another question, will Kazopark.com have franchise like Habbo did or will it become like Runescape, one and only main site?

Thanks for your answer ;)

Kimber
14-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Initially credits will be available from all countries through PayPal. As far as the BETA goes, we do not plan on enabling the SMS service outside of the UK or USA. After our BETA ends we do plan on enabling the SMS service for all countries within the European Union, and any other countries that we feel will benefit from such a service, which will be towards the end of August.

As for the future of Kazopark, I'm afraid I can't compare it to other such companies, but I can say that you won't be just seeing the Kazopark Client on our main website - But that's all I'm saying for now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!