PDA

View Full Version : Normal Rares...

Art
14-06-2010, 03:26 AM
I'm new to Habbox's rare values as I used to play the Australian hotel, but I was just wondering how the normal values page works? I noticed all rares released on all english hotels are now under the normal rares section, however why are things such as the green romantique piano, green area chair, gothic candelabra etc. there??

The green piano was a norm on AU, same with the area chair and the candles were released just recently on .com with the gothic range. Doesn't this mean that they should no longer be considered as 'normal' rares??

Just wanted to clear it up :P thanks!

A few other items released on AU as seasonals/norms include;
Blue Solarium
All the traffic furniture
American Idol Judge Chair (was released under a different name with the Wedding furniture)
Tiger Statue
Angel Poster
Raven

Hope this is the correct section! :x

-:Undertaker:-
14-06-2010, 08:22 AM
The way it has worked is this;

If an item was a super on a hotel and not released on others, it would go in super rares.
If an item was a super on a hotel but released on others, it would go into normal rares.
If an item was a normal rare or a super rare on a hotel, but released as a misc on other hotels, it would go into normal rares.

Basically anything that was in normal rare sections or super rare sections on hotels, but were released on others - remained or got demoted to a normal rare. However they did not get demoted to miscellaneous rares because that would be unfair on the hotels which had those items as normal rares. Basically we've tried preserving what we can, although its most certain that some of those items such as the ones you have listed will eventually be re-released on the new hotel and will then end up in the section they are released in, which the chances are will be Asian, Romantique, Sports and so on.

Art
14-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Alright thanks. So is the gothic candle item going to remain a normal rare now that its been released?

-:Undertaker:-
14-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Well until it is released on the merge hotel, it'll stay in normal rares.

Art
14-06-2010, 10:40 AM
It was released in the prom vs morp thing when AU was merged. Not sure about the other hotels.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!