PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] MOD HELP REQUEST BIASED????

Andii
14-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Ok last night i started to ask the mods in the help quest why habbox wern't aloud to have the URL in the room name wereas HFFM were. well my reply for the 1st time was Please Contact Customer Services . . . -.- this was pointless as i had already done that. Then the next time i did it they threatened to ban my account. then when i did it again they said to not use the help tool as it was only to be used to report another member

Thread moved by Dinasaw (Forum Moderator) from 'Habbo News and Rumours'

Josh
14-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Same old, same old. :( Clone accounts anyone?

Andii
14-06-2010, 09:00 AM
lol im gunna try an do it on clone accounts lol

Aidenn
14-06-2010, 10:57 AM
This is why the MOD's are getting pissed off with Habbox, your basically wasting their time with your petty questions...

Andii
14-06-2010, 11:50 AM
This is why the MOD's are getting pissed off with Habbox, your basically wasting their time with your petty questions...

wot its not petty questions . . . its a fact. so your saying its ok for hffm to advertise bt its a ban if habbox try???

amarj
14-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Just give them time, they will sort everything out and its not like habbox value are useful at the moments, because they haven't changed a lot to relflect the price of the merge

Moh
14-06-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm trying to do this with my account that has my official rep badge LOL

Aidenn
14-06-2010, 12:06 PM
wot its not petty questions . . . its a fact. so your saying its ok for hffm to advertise bt its a ban if habbox try???

No...
Im saying that Habbox has been causing most of the problems via CFH, so their rooms are going to be flagged... where as a i havent seen HFFM cause a fuss over this..

Muct
14-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Go Aidssssss! ;o
ClubHabbo are having the exact same problem... It's not just Habbox.

Sharon
14-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Agree with Aiden completely, Habbox has been sending a lot of C4H but HFFM haven't. Remind me what HFFM has to do with Habbox again...

Sarah
14-06-2010, 07:55 PM
The reason they are banning people is because the help tool is for emergencys only. I don't think (however bad this may seem) adding Official fansites is at the top of their current agenda.

Jonster
15-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Agree with Aiden completely, Habbox has been sending a lot of C4H but HFFM haven't. Remind me what HFFM has to do with Habbox again...

But maybe its because HFFM were never restricted in the first place like HxHD had its room closed etc?

Keri?!
15-06-2010, 12:12 AM
HFFM had its room closed aswell.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!