PDA

View Full Version : NEW GAME

RAZOID
14-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Hi there everyone, i am wanting to make a great RPG adventure game for my college cource, i want to make a great adventure game that is veryy interesting to go along with and it attrack people to keep doing the game till the end. i was think of things like were you kill animals and monsters and stuff to gain your lvl and stat points, and collect weapons to kill cearten monsters,

IF THERE IS ANYONE WITH ANY GOOD IDEAS FOR MY GAME OR WOULD EVEN LIKE TO HELP ME THEN PLEASE POST A MESSAGE HERE.

SeanJafetti
16-09-2004, 06:51 AM
Ever Though of rpgmaker 2003 u can Make Sum Great Games with that
If not Try games factory :eusa_ange

liam-is-cool
05-10-2004, 03:49 PM
i love to make games i use rpgmaker2k3 but can u tell me anything with beter graphics?

icebox12
05-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Ummm I'm sorry I don't make my own games how about searching around e.g. google and see if you can find a few options, sorry I couldn't be of any more assistance :(

TheLostPara
05-10-2004, 07:40 PM
If You Wernt No Help... Why reply?

P-MANN
16-10-2004, 05:55 AM
:@ :eusa_danc :D :p

EvilBrandon
don't post pointlessly

Moose
16-10-2004, 06:01 AM
Hi there everyone, i am wanting to make a great RPG adventure game for my college cource, i want to make a great adventure game that is veryy interesting to go along with and it attrack people to keep doing the game till the end. i was think of things like were you kill animals and monsters and stuff to gain your lvl and stat points, and collect weapons to kill cearten monsters,

IF THERE IS ANYONE WITH ANY GOOD IDEAS FOR MY GAME OR WOULD EVEN LIKE TO HELP ME THEN PLEASE POST A MESSAGE HERE.

try and make a RPG (FF,Runescape) version of habbo, where you create a habbo and go throught the world to gain experience and stuff... :p

!star--girl!
27-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Thats what i call an IDEA, to mix habbo and runescape!

linky
30-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Razoid PM me
I'm always bulging with ideas for games and things, I'd help you if i had the software though :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!