PDA

View Full Version : Nokia e63

Cheryl
14-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Been reading reviews of the e63 coming up to getting a new phone, crappy PAYT so far thinking of £10 contract on Virgin (no groans) been with them for like ever

Here: http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewHandsetWithTariff.do?productId=3061881

100 mins, 100 texts, £10

Views, Thanks

jam666
15-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Heh, Ive just went past the 1st year anniversary period with this phone and its been a really good year!. I paid £150 on PAYG a year ago (you can now get it for £109) and its been great as everything just seems to work. The Qwerty keypad is great for typing text messages as its super quick and easy to do. Camera is only 2MP but its still pretty decent and can zoom in really quite far without a blur compared to some other phones. I can even use spotify on my phone as it runs on symbian S60 so in other words BUY IT.

Its CHEAP
Its EASY TO USE
and has ALOT OF FEATURES!.

Id bite the networks hand off and buy it as youll be hard pressed to find a better phone for the money. Infact im so impressed with my phone after a year of owning it (Black colour) im even considering gettings its new brother called the E72 on contract.

Enjoy your new phone!.

Cheryl
15-06-2010, 04:35 PM
yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence, I have experienced the e72 and it is amazing, along with the e71 :D that is one reason I liked the look of e62 :) going on thursday probably to buy it. +rep

The Professor
15-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Samsung Genio QWERTY is substantially cheaper if you want an alternative :)

jam666
15-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Samsung Genio QWERTY is substantially cheaper if you want an alternative :)

It may be an alternative but a considerably worse one at that. The Nokia E63 has Wi-fi, access to the ovi store, a better keypad, a larger display, has a flash option for the camera (can even be used as a torch) and a better battery life and more than the samsung model you have suggested, Granted it may be cheaper but the E63 will also hold its value better as for some reason i find samsungs de-value VERY quickly.

Cheryl
17-06-2010, 09:12 PM
i will be going for the e63, on 3 for £12 per month 100 minutes OR texts ONLY, but unlimited internet, 3 to 3, skype, wlm and £15 free :D

The Professor
17-06-2010, 09:39 PM
You can really live on 100 texts per month?! Wow, I must get through a thousand on unlimited :P

@jam yeah for some reason I thought he wanted a basic phone with a keyboard. I really should read the question, might explain all the exams I've been failing...

jam666
18-06-2010, 12:30 AM
i will be going for the e63, on 3 for £12 per month 100 minutes OR texts ONLY, but unlimited internet, 3 to 3, skype, wlm and £15 free :D

i Would really suggest you go for a higher text/min deal. You can get 300min/text mix'n'match for only £1 more on Internet Talker 300. Thats only £13 a month. This way youll be certain you wont go over your montly allowance as if you do, you have to pay for every text, phone call or mb of data you go over.

No worries pro, aint your fault lol. I actually had to do some research on that samsung thingy before i posted before :P.

Cheryl
18-06-2010, 06:41 AM
i Would really suggest you go for a higher text/min deal. You can get 300min/text mix'n'match for only £1 more on Internet Talker 300. Thats only £13 a month. This way youll be certain you wont go over your montly allowance as if you do, you have to pay for every text, phone call or mb of data you go over.

No worries pro, aint your fault lol. I actually had to do some research on that samsung thingy before i posted before :P.
it's unlimited internet with only fair usage, but yeah, might consider the Internet Talker 300.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!