PDA

View Full Version : Saint's Row - The Movie

ItsDave
16-06-2010, 12:33 PM
is to tie in with Saints Row 3... give the article a look.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=20346

Muct
16-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Saints Row = GTA Copy Fail
Saints Row Movie = Epic Fail

dbgtz
16-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Saints row would be amazing if the physics didn't suck. I movie for saints row will not be good tbh and if it was under the gta name then it would probably get loads more peoples attention.

Adamm
16-06-2010, 08:19 PM
You really do know next to nothing.

Fez
17-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Saints Row 2 is better than GTA IV.

dbgtz
17-06-2010, 03:37 PM
The physics aren't imo.

Muct
17-06-2010, 03:38 PM
It really isn't better than GTA IV :/
Sure, you can drive planes, but come on, they even copied the Map Circle they have in the bottom left corner, it's exactly the same, they could of atleast added some new stuff to it! Shows how origonal they are, and then the physics, that goes straight to GTA IV without further comment!

Fez
17-06-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm really surprised you guys consider 'physics' to be above just general fun factor. I played with a friend of mine and we ended up whacking each other off buildings with golf clubs for half an hour. It can be so much fun.

dbgtz
17-06-2010, 06:56 PM
yeah but driving a car is so crap on saints row.

Adamm
17-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Sure, you can drive planes, but come on, they even copied the Map Circle they have in the bottom left corner, it's exactly the same, they could of atleast added some new stuff to it! Shows how origonal they are, and then the physics, that goes straight to GTA IV without further comment!
Wow, just wow.

You think one game is better than another because of physics? You have a lot to learn. You also FLY a plane, not drive.

Fez
17-06-2010, 07:10 PM
yeah but driving a car is so crap on saints row.

It handles fine for me. Those aren't physics, really, they're applied car mechanics that the developer applies to specific vehicles. If the physics in GTA IV applied to the cars, they would flail violently, same with the horses in Red Dead.

dbgtz
17-06-2010, 07:11 PM
It doesn't run as smooth in general is what I'm trying to say.

Adamm
17-06-2010, 07:17 PM
gta 4 is boring though.

Fez
17-06-2010, 07:48 PM
It doesn't run as smooth in general is what I'm trying to say.

Fine for me.

gta 4 is boring though.

I thought GTA 4 is a wrong step in the right direction. The serious themes do not fit into a series that is famous for letting you fly a jetpack through deserts and hunt into Area 51. I did however, enjoy the characters, but didn't like the weak choice progression. It's not a 'fun' GTA, and I really dislike it. It's hard to put my finger on why I still like it ever so slightly, maybe it's thanks to the Ballad of Gay Tony (one of the greatest GTAs ever made).

Adamm
17-06-2010, 08:22 PM
By all means it's a good game, just not as good as it could of been. TBoGT was better.

AlexOC
21-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Saints Row is far better than GTA and anybody that disagrees can lick my armpit hair.

A movie would me immense.

Muct
21-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Saints Row is far better than GTA and anybody that disagrees can lick my armpit hair.

A movie would me immense.

Trust me, you wuld get hung to death if you posted even half of that post on GTAForums... :D
I'd like to see you backup that comment on GTAForums, by the way...
I used to go on GTAF, and lots of Saints Rowers came on like you are, they got shot down each with about 19 Pages per thread. :/

Shot down, see what I did there? See it?

Fez
21-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Well it's obvious the GTAF would be bias :P

Muct
21-06-2010, 04:22 PM
They make some good points thougj, you should check them out sometime.

Becca
21-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Saints Row one is better than two, but I think a movie would be pretty cool.

samsaBEAR
21-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Are you an idiot. How many games have a map circle in any corner, I can think of quite a few

Stryderman
21-06-2010, 06:04 PM
I hated GTA

But i love Saints row

AlexOC
21-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Trust me, you wuld get hung to death if you posted even half of that post on GTAForums... :D
I'd like to see you backup that comment on GTAForums, by the way...
I used to go on GTAF, and lots of Saints Rowers came on like you are, they got shot down each with about 19 Pages per thread. :/

Shot down, see what I did there? See it?

Yes i would get flamed, but so would i if i posted Saints Row hatin on a saints row forum, or Fifa hating on a FIFA forum etc..

And i won't be registering on GTAF anytime soon :/

and..

http://www.mamapop.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/03/11/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Oleh
23-06-2010, 01:33 AM
Well hopefully it wont be some sort of crappy 50 cent style gangster movie.

Saying Saints row ripped the map circle is like saying microsoft ripped the power button logo. its basically a convention of free roamers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!