PDA

View Full Version : Unfineshed story tell me what u think so far

dementedpixel
04-08-2005, 10:49 PM
The spelling is incredubly bad

Hey im Rebbeca,Ive lived in spain with my family for about 2 years.But lets get to the story.bI woke up to my sister,Leah,Shaking the bed and shouting ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!''Her Vivid red her shining in the morning light that was creeping through the curtains.
''Shhhh!You'll wake mum and dad up and happy birthday''We were twins you see..Not identical but still twins,I said pulling the covers off me,My red satin nightie clung to me it was much to small..I hoped for a new one today..When i wore it my dad called me his princess Ruby and he would twirl my long black hair round his fingers and treat me like i was a princess.
My names not really Ruby its plain old boring Rebbeca.Most people call me becky but my dad hates that..he loves to call me ruby even if we are out.
Suddenly a voice boomed ''Hey your making me as deaf as your Grandy!'' We lived in our grandfathers townhouse as our grandma had died and he wanted some support.He was really nice to dad but not that nice to mum even though she was his daughter.
''DAAAAAAAAD!!!'' Me and Leah cried.
''Happy 10th birthday girls''He replied giving us a each a kiss.''Lets go get Benjie and we'll get you'r mum some coffee and wake her up.But be quiet.Ok?''
''Ok''Leah and i whisperd in unison
As we tiptoed out of our room and knocked on Benjis door Leah suddenly exclaimed''Chispa!!'' She ran into my room and came back clutching our cat,She was really beautiful she had a white body but with faint tabby lines and a pink nose.We got her for our ninth birthday.JUst the yer before
Dad chuckled as Benji opend the door.He looked really tierd almost like he hadn't got any sleep.He was 15 and had black hair that was always a mess.His skin was really pale and he described himself as a goth.
''Happy burpday girls'' he said as he clutched our presents.''Mums already got her coffee by the way'' I heard her go down the stairs while dad was in your room''
We all bundled down the 2 flights of stairs giggling.Our Grandad came out and said''Happy birthday girls''and slowly walked down the stairs behind us.

When we got downstairs mum gave us all a kiss and screeched''PRESENT TIME''She looked at chispa''and put the cat out'' Leah reluctently put her outside while sighing.

Leah got her small present from Benji first it was a silver necklace with her name spelt in silver diomands.She gave him a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek
''Erlack''he said jokingly
My present from him was a gold braclet wich had a ruby in it and was engraved with ''Go becky!'' he knew my deepest secret..I wanted to be a hockey player..it wasnt embarrasing but i didnt dare tell anyone excpt benji

My dad looked confused but quickly started laughing and gave leah her present it was a orange top with a picture of a girl saying ''I dont care''(Leahs favroite sentance)
She grinned and said''I DONT CARE!!''
We all had a major case of the giggles and when it finally subsided dad passed me my present I slowly unwrapped it wishing it would be a satnin nighty..but it was better it was a satin top the exact shade of rubys that said Rebbeca onit
i started thinking it was just a dream...I pinched my self and my dad said ''dont you like it''
I hugged it to my chest and said''I love it'' Dad beamed and ran over to hug me,his houlder length black hair bouncing around his shoulders..''OOoh i hoped you would''he said joyfully
Mum said''Omg...Thats wounderfull i want it!!!'' she said like a child her golden hair around her head like a halo..She looked so perfect her tanned skin showing under her seethrough dressing gown.''Since when was your name rebecca?I thought it as Jane''Benji said trying to act stern ut failing miserbaly.
she passed her presents to leah and i and we opened them unison and a big smile brokeover our faces.it was the trainers we had both been longing for i had them in red and leah had them in orange and purple( her two faviroute colours)
Grandad said ''My presents are yet to come now get dressed we're going out''
I ran upstairs and put on my satin top and black jeans i had in my cupboard i pulled on my trainers and pulled my hair back into a plait
My dad saw me and said ''My funky modern princess''
Leah shouted from her room ''Hey what about me''SHe stepped out of her room wearing her orange top a pair of purple shorts and her trainers
Her hair was bouncing around her back.
Dad said''Hmm theres my mouldy tangerine'' and pretended to take a bite out of her then spit on the ground.

As we all piled into dads cherokee mum said''Buckle up'' She was wearing a blue halterneck top and her black skirt with a rose creeping up her thigh,Her feet had been slipped into her Black sandles that dad had bought her.
She looked amazing.Benji stared.''Wow.Who are you?Are you Beckys friend''He said chuckling.
Half an hour later we arrived outside a white building with peeling paint and a sign that was meant to say''Emporium del libro de Leah y de Rebbecas''Wich meant Leah and Rebbecas book emoporium we looked confused but grandy explained.''I saw this about 9 years ago when i came over for a holiday and i thought..I HAD TO BE BUY IT!When your old enough you will own it but for now we are going to sell the townhouse and live here..It shall be a cafe called Casa de Leah and Becky''
We stared.
We were glued to the spot...a silence descended the car.
''Well lets go pack''Mum said eventually
We drove off thinking.
When we got home mum grabbed some bin liners and boxes and gave us each 4 she said acting like a officer in the army''Pack your fave things but bin the rest..Kapiche''
We all replied''Kapiche'' giggling.
As we stampeded up to our rooms i said to Leah'' Isn't this exciting''
She replied''Yeh...'' but looked like she didnt mean it.
As i packed my things i looked out the window and saw our garden,I'd lived here since i was born and now i couldn't bare to leave it.I sat on my bed and started to cry as my mum came in.She put her arm around me and said ''Oh darling..''but she couldn't think ofanything else to say.Benji came in and laughed but then he said ''Oh Becky we''ll come back and see it Uncle lauri has brought it''I smiled then.Lauri wasn't really my uncle but a family friend.He looked like benji except he had red hair like leahs and naturally tanned skin like mums.I always thought he was somehow related to us.

As we pulled up outiside Casa de leah and becky i realised the sign now said casa de leah and becky.I wonderd how long it took us to pack.As we bundled our stuff out of the car Grandy said ''Girls your rooms in the attic''At this leah and i looked at each other nd screeched ''SCORE!'' we trampled through the door that dad had opened and up the two flights of
stairs.We leant agaisnt the door getting our breath back but it opend and we tumbled into the room.we gasped.It was wonderful.There was a big bay window with a window seat,a bunk bed and wood floors.There were orange and red rugs scattering the wood floor and a black leather couch opposite the window.I cried''I CALL THE TOP BUNK'' and clamberd up the steel ladder and collapsed on the bed.''Oh unfaaaaaair''leah wailed while un*****ng her clothes and shoving them miserbly into the two top drawers.''I get top drawers and you get top bunk so we both arn't topless''Then she realised what she said and coverd her mouth.''Oooh i do hope not''I said trying to not laugh.i jumped off the bed and started putting my stuff away.''Im gunna miss our old home,but im gunna love this home''Leah said sighing.i said to her''Ive got your present here''I passed her a black box,she opend it to reaveal a silver locket with an amber gem,she opend it and saw a picture of us when we were born and a few weeks ago.She started to cry and anded me a black box.I opend it and there was a matching necklace but with a ruby and exactly the sam pictures.I stared and said to her''oh my god!''I gave her a big hug and put it on,she put hers on aswel and we finished un*****ng.
Leah sat down cross legged on the bottom bunk and pulled me over to her by the wrist.She reached into her backpack and pulled out her old black and dusty laptop.She said to me''Email time''while wiping the screen.She logged into our joint email account and an email popped up.It was from our best friend Katie and her sister Lacey it read:Hey hey hey!Happy birthday girls.We heard you moved.Come see us sometime.We'll come see you.Loveeee ya lots,Lacey and Katie.
We looked at eachother and both said''How did they know!?!''

As we walked down the stairs i shouted ''Did any one get Chispa''
Benji called back''Yes Rebbecy,I did shes down here,doing..HEY STOP THAT!''
I giggled,If your wondering Rebbecy is my pet namethat benji gave me.
''I dint do nowt''I said still giggling
''I meant chispa silly shes biting my toes''
''WHy did you take your shoes off''
''Erm i dunno''
I ran down the rest of the stairs and scooped up chispa and said to her''Dont eat uncle benbens feet''
Benji lauged and said''Yeah.''
I contiued''They must taste like dirt''
''Oh haha,Anyway dinner is served''
The whole time leah had been watching us like we were raving lunitics
''Benji,You are mad and becky,you should be in the mad house''Leah said..but before we could reply she said''Common dinner is getting cold.'

As i got into bed leah said to me'Hmm theres something spooky about this house'
''No theres not your just paranoid''
Suddenly the door opend''See!''Leah cried
But it was just mum and dad coming to bid us goodnight.
As dad kissed us both good night mum said ''How d'yu like it here''
''Its great''Dad leah and i said together
We all started laughing but before mum and dad had even left i'd fallen asleep.

When i woke up i was scared,I thought to myself...This isnt my room.The i realized that we had moved.
I clamberd down the ladder trying not to slip and trying not to fall on the slippery round foot rails.I suddenly slipped and fell back hitting my head on the chest of draws and waking leah''REBBECA!!!''She screamed.Mum dad and benji all came rushing in.Mum stared and tears started falling down her cheeks.''Leah call an ambulance,Benji go look after your mum''Dad stared while checking my pulse.Leah and benji rushed to do what they had been told to do.''Dont worry shes alive,just unconcious.'' Dad reasured everyone.Leah came rushing in.''Theyre on there way.Lucky grandad was awake he could tell me the address''Dad scooped me up in a blanket and walked carefully down the stairs

Owen
05-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Big Story :o
But it's good xP

Dudey!
13-08-2005, 10:20 AM
I Agree is it a true story or made up?

-UneekAngel-
13-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah its pretty good, 8 and a half out of ten for me! :eusa_danc

Roboevil
13-08-2005, 11:26 AM
I think your grammar is terrible.

dementedpixel
29-08-2005, 07:31 AM
No need to sound so mean
I was doing it on notepad >=(

Addie
24-09-2005, 06:38 PM
I love it! 10/10! But grammer is really bad soz.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!