PDA

View Full Version : Habbo X's coming back?

Moh
18-06-2010, 12:10 AM
How do I become a Habbo X?
When we are in need of more Xs, we will post an article on Habbo. Keep your eyes peeled for that.

Source:
http://www.habbo.com/groups/123056/id

Thread closed by Dinasaw (Forum Moderator) as it isn't news, simply habbo just copy and pasted from the old group and never removed it.

Verrou
18-06-2010, 12:14 AM
I can't find it XD

Moh
18-06-2010, 12:15 AM
It's been removed already LOL

Something we shouldn't have seen maybe?

Verrou
18-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Oooo very secret. Or maybe they just used the same template as the old Habbo X page?

Moh
18-06-2010, 12:35 AM
http://www.habbo.com/groups/HabboStaff

*Crys*

Oh well

October
18-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Wow why'd they change groups?

gta3chatterbox
18-06-2010, 02:09 AM
That isn't the Official Habbo Staff group. It's just been made by some guy... Also as somebody stated, X's wont return as they were replaced by the Guide System.

October
18-06-2010, 02:18 AM
That isn't the Official Habbo Staff group. It's just been made by some guy... Also as somebody stated, X's wont return as they were replaced by the Guide System.

That some guy is a Habbo staffer account.

OrenHX
18-06-2010, 02:48 AM
The X's must come back. Long live the X's.

Verrou
18-06-2010, 03:04 AM
No the Habbo X programme will never return. Kthanks.

StripedTiger
18-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Personally, I think it has as much chance as the Hobbas coming back :)
I liked the idea behind the Habbo X's, but at the end of the day I think what they were demanding was too much for people who come on here to chill out with friends. I know it was voluntary and everything, but I do think to do the job well you had to put a lot into it: time, energy etc. Sometimes you just want to come on and relax after a hard day at school / work / college and don't want to have to go straight into another 'job' before getting a chance to put your feet up really. That's why I think the guide system is better :) just as your own discretion.

Mathew
18-06-2010, 08:04 AM

And the guide system has now been abandoned..?
Habbo X's were people who simply wanted to show off their badge in my eyes. Yeah, there was a couple who sat in the Welcome Lounge for a couple of minutes, but I always found the majority to be rude and only wanted it to get into full rooms. Silly system.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!