PDA

View Full Version : 48 HOUR RADIO!

smiffy70
19-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Hey guys this on is for the radio

i was thinking wat about one weekend this summer we go all out and do 48 hours of non stop dj'ing, thats right! every slot booked for 2 days with dj's talking and not streaming.

i think dis wud be good coz it would give more to listeners in diff countries and they will be able to hear the same good stuff we do

thoughts.

Keri?!
19-06-2010, 08:50 AM
The radio is nearly up 24/7.
For example yesterday, every single slot was booked during the day, so all the hours were filled :P
We have plenty of international DJ's who are willing to DJ at international times.

Yesterday:

http://rbguides.com/screenshots/ef212f4d.png

sammy
19-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Like Keri said, the radio is up almost all the time, and streaming is no longer allowed unless absolutely necessary - so what you're suggesting is pretty much already happening ;)!

Santorefish
19-06-2010, 09:00 AM
I think he means english djs :L
I think this would be a great idea if im honest

scott
19-06-2010, 09:02 AM
We can't expect UK DJs to stay online till like 2/3/4/5/6 am, that's what we have International DJs for. Normally during the summer it goes 2 weeks without any downtime :)

Josh
19-06-2010, 09:08 AM
I am tuned a HELL of a lot and it never goes down. There is always at least one DJ ready to come on.

xxMATTGxx
19-06-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm not going to expect any DJ's from HabboxLive to DJ slots in the early hours of the morning. Although like Dinasaw has already mentioned during the Summer International DJs/Djs stay up longer and DJ later on in the day.

ihatehash
19-06-2010, 09:44 AM
I remember when I worked at another radio station we tried this but it didn't really work as planned but it would be good to do something like this with all dept's. so say like heaps of events during the 48 hours, lots of different fun shows on hxl, short comps that go for the 48 hours, things to do in HxHD etc

Josh
19-06-2010, 10:25 AM
I remember when I worked at another radio station we tried this but it didn't really work as planned but it would be good to do something like this with all dept's. so say like heaps of events during the 48 hours, lots of different fun shows on hxl, short comps that go for the 48 hours, things to do in HxHD etc

I would rather have 1 event a day then 24 a day. This is because more prizes would be given out over a longer period of time, not just a day.

Alex3213
19-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Wouldn't like this idea for the same reasons I've explained in the past, specifically for competitions. It just wouldn't work

I would rather have 1 event a day then 24 a day. This is because more prizes would be given out over a longer period of time, not just a day.

Don't understand that comment at all, explain?
It would be a one off thing if that's what you are getting at.

Anyhow, I don't like this idea on Habboxlive, because tbf it is happening 99% of the time.

.iNova.
19-06-2010, 04:55 PM
I can asure you we try our best to fill every second of every day with HabboxLive enjoyment. I am willing to get up at 5am to DJ, if there is nobody else. With some DJ's being able to stay up until three, thats only two hours where there is much chance of the radio failing.

gangstaagent1
19-06-2010, 06:35 PM
The radio is RARELY offline. I was up last night till 2am my time keeping it up... Then someone took over... I don't think the radio is hardly offline. I looked in a thread and during the whole month of june, the radio was only offline for 8 hours... That's rlly good considering people are still in school..

Muct
19-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Yeah, because I wanna hear your Bieber voice 48/2 :/ :/
:D Matt Bieber.

Ermmmm... OT: Chances are it wouldn't work, with the amount of disconnections the radios getting now... :S

Sharon
19-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Don't see the point as this happens all the time anyway, bit un-necessary

OrenHX
19-06-2010, 11:00 PM
2 days again the radio went offline after I think after Lexiilu.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!