PDA

View Full Version : the ring

name-dude
14-09-2004, 06:52 PM
has eny one watched the ring on sky box office or sky movies channels if you do its a bit scary at time but hard to uderstand

evect
14-09-2004, 06:59 PM
I saw The Lord of the Rings at the cinema when it first came out. It was a really cool film :) I like films with lots of action and battle scenes in them :D

beetlejooce
15-09-2004, 02:37 PM
The original version of the ring (called 'Ring') is Japanese and is ALOT more scary.

hotslime
15-09-2004, 09:32 PM
The original version of the ring (called 'Ring') is Japanese and is ALOT more scary.

o.O isent that called like ringu

Moose
15-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Yes its The Ringu, hes wrong, yea i saw that movie i didnt liked it at all i dunno why people called it "scary" it made no sence, it was about some girl who was killed by her mother and horses dying.

properclone
18-09-2004, 02:06 PM
I like it.

The other day I went in my spare room and my old tv thats tiny was on a wooden stand with a little wodden chair infront of it really close
It was seriously freaky, Especially as it was dark ;-o

SkaKid77
18-09-2004, 08:18 PM
just thought i'd mention that there are several threads on the ring,

the earliest made here ;)

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=3254

also 2 of them are made by name-dude :/ talk about spam...

Fingerboots
19-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Yeah, it is great. A lot better than the American version to. It's all subtitled though so you have to go close to Telly to read it and then it's like aaaaah! xD

woolyman
19-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Another good japanese movie is Battle Royale. Its not really scary but its long and full off actiion-and gory !

Spectate
20-09-2004, 05:26 PM
I remember seeing a japanese horror movie about somebody who lost their site but saw only scary things, can anyone put a name to it? :)

Simonac55
09-10-2004, 11:34 PM
I never watch the ring but I heard alot from it though. It seems like a really cool movie. I'll try to watch it one time.

Mit
10-10-2004, 10:31 AM
the american version is crud, and also japenese people look scarier in that movie

Mentor
10-10-2004, 02:24 PM
the japniser version is scarey becuse it stes a realy uneasy and creepy atmospher. the american has no atmospher and jsut alod of ranoidm people runing around and dieing. they even removed soem of the key points to the story so thats it made hardly any sence . the jap[ version is way better even if it is in subtitles

elmosmith
13-10-2004, 05:02 AM
Ive seen both Japanese and Latest version of "The Ring".. I prefer The latest one, Good graphics. The Japanese got me so so scared I had to sleep with the lights on for a week. :'( I love how In the latest one...When the the victims just stare at this thing crawling from your Television..and when she looks at the victim Their face turns all..Distorted and really messed up. I loved watching it at the cinema..Alot of people Got jumpy! >;]

elmosmith

littleredevil
22-10-2004, 05:52 PM
i have not seen the ring but my brother told me about it and it sounds really scary but the japanese one sounds even more scary wat i dont want to see lol :) :Sign10:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!