PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought on the Photo Puzzle

Sabre_1
05-08-2005, 09:17 AM
It seems a lot of people are converging about the photo puzzle and what it could be. I sit on the fence, as I prefer not to throw around wild guesses without proper facts and information, and to defend yourself with a wild accusation is just being a dork. Well in light of rares we have all seen coming, and what the picture looks like, i'm slightly inclined to think that it's Egypt. In saying that it's quite possible it isn't. Anyway just to say this:

If it's Egypt, I shall laugh in the faces of all the idiots that said it wasn't. Hard.

But if it's somewhere completely different ( I cannot imagine where, if anyone's thinking it's Greek you're definitely getting a slap) I shall salute you

So let's see........... ;)

EDIT: Just had a look at .com seems they've got the Oriental Screen :rolleyes: Looking slightly grim for Egyptian Pillars :p

Mafiaxross
05-08-2005, 09:18 AM
lol, i don't think its egypt and i know what i think it is and what scenic scene it is but im not saying

al123
05-08-2005, 09:19 AM
maby its prymad in habbo world?

Mafiaxross
05-08-2005, 09:21 AM
lol it says it's from the REAL world under picture

Christopher.
05-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Its not Egypt you idiots.

Sabre_1
05-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Its not Egypt you idiots.
Aha, and this is exactly what I was talking about, and this is why i'm not going either way. I just think that with the colour scheme and statues and sloping wall, it just might be a pyramid :rolleyes:

Besides Chris, what happens if you're wrong? With all this manure you're throwing around about how it's not Egypt, if it turns out to be anything egyptian everyone on this forum will have your balls. Topics would be made about the photo, but in every one you'll be ripped and laughed at for being an ar.se :rolleyes:

Mafiaxross
05-08-2005, 09:37 AM
thats what i thought at first but when i saw the third peice i just knew what it was!

Sabre_1
05-08-2005, 09:41 AM
thats what i thought at first but when i saw the third peice i just knew what it was!
Well there's 4 pieces now, and I swear it still looks a bit egyptian to me. It's all sand coloured and stuff :s if you know what it is that isn't egyptian, someone send me a PM

Tintinabulation
05-08-2005, 10:32 AM
I don't wanna get involved in all thios hassle, lol. I'm keeeping my answer to myslef, that way I can get ripped apart if it's worng ;)

Christopher.
05-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Trust me it is NOT egypt ;)

SupaIGA
05-08-2005, 10:38 AM
All im saying is that .com were told the new rare on there 3rd day...

Its .uk 3rd day today so maybe we will find out today

xsaucy-stephx
05-08-2005, 10:42 AM
I think i know what it is...
Im not saying, I did a project on it at school, and it looks a lot like it.
Its nowhere near Egypt though,
and i dont know how the screens come into it at all...
Im more than likely wrong, ah well :)
Ill survive :p

Steph

05-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Its strange coz the army means one part of a country but i would say the pyramid was egypt.

Roboevil
05-08-2005, 11:05 AM
It's no Egypt, a few of us smart people realise this now ;), you thinking it is Egypt makes you look stupid ha, perhaps you should take into consideration about the "Oriental" screen and the Fire dragon, I think Don Santini confuses it, as normally explorers go to Egypt lol, my Great grandad did :). Also, the sandy colours aren't sand, they're teracotta and the "pyramids" aren't that high, they probably stop after the first layer of blocks. Also, note how the people are all the same and how they are wearing armour, slaves in Egypt would barely wear a robe.

GoldenGrahams
05-08-2005, 11:14 AM
It's no Egypt, a few of us smart people realise this now ;), you thinking it is Egypt makes you look stupid ha, perhaps you should take into consideration about the "Oriental" screen and the Fire dragon, I think Don Santini confuses it, as normally explorers go to Egypt lol, my Great grandad did :). Also, the sandy colours aren't sand, they're teracotta and the "pyramids" aren't that high, they probably stop after the first layer of blocks. Also, note how the people are all the same and how they are wearing armour, slaves in Egypt would barely wear a robe.Well put, but we'd have to think of somewhere oriental where they recently had a war. Like....Vietnam! But I'm pretty sure most of us don't know many landmarks in Vietnam, now. It's certainly not Great Wall of China, though that would go well with the oriental screens. Well I already stupidly entered just seconds after the first piece of the photo was released. I would like to find out. ;]

Roboevil
05-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Well put, but we'd have to think of somewhere oriental where they recently had a war. Like....Vietnam! But I'm pretty sure most of us don't know many landmarks in Vietnam, now. It's certainly not Great Wall of China, though that would go well with the oriental screens. Well I already stupidly entered just seconds after the first piece of the photo was released. I would like to find out. ;]
lol, recently, if you mean 2,000 years ago, perhaps. It's not a completely famous 'monument/landmark' whatever you would call it, not like the Eiffle tower or The Westminster clock.

Laura.
05-08-2005, 11:24 AM
I know what It Is Now :)

Roboevil
05-08-2005, 11:28 AM
I know what It Is Now :)
Yay, where do you enter your answer lol, I forget :).

Laura.
05-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Ill Pm Yoo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!