PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Big Brother..

qaxzsw
20-06-2010, 04:15 PM
(If this is in the wrong section please move :).)
As all the hotels are merged now, I beleive there wont be anymore Habbo Big Brothers...

So, to compensate for this, I will be hosting my own hopefully over august :) I know many people will say oh your copying blah blah blah, but tbh, not really because no-one has copyrighted ''Habbo Big Brother''!.

So, myself and a friend are hosting a Habbo Big Brother. Nothing new about that, here are some points about our big brother.

- There will be 8 housemates
- 2 will be evicted each week
- Who is nomiated will be up to the housemates
- Who is evicted is up to the public
- Highlights of the day will be posted on the website
- Videos will be taken of tasks, etc.
- The house (still being designed) is going to be VERY original, with secret passages, hidden items and alot more.\

If you want to take part in my Habbo Big Brother,
you must send a friend request to..
''-BigBrotherUK'' (without the quotation marks)

By sending a friend request, you agree to these terms and conditions...
- I agree that any information given to me by Big Brother will be kept secret and understand that if found out I have told anyone I will be disqualified from this game and any future games.
- I am avaliable for the majority* of August and will make it clear dates I will not be avaliable and should I find out I am not I will immediatley contact Big Brother.
- I understand that sending a friend request dosn't garuntee me a spot in Habbo Big Brother.

*By the majority of august we mean you must be avaliable for atleast 25 days.

Once you have added -BigBrotherUK you will be notified via Minimail of what is required next. Please do not send any minimail to -BigBrotherUK unless you are specifiing any special requirements or alerting Big Brother of days you will not have acess to habbo.

Thank you.
Big Brother

Lew
20-06-2010, 05:11 PM
No....

Edited by Dinasaw (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Eklan
20-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Okay Thanks :)

Matthew
20-06-2010, 05:41 PM
a month is a long time to stay loyal to an unofficial game like this....
id stick with it for a week tops

qaxzsw
22-06-2010, 08:30 PM
A lot of interest has actually already been shown, and I think a week is too short for the amount of time and credits I've put in. Obviously if your not interested you dont have to take part :)

Special
22-06-2010, 08:35 PM
no offence but doing like a massive big brohter project like this isn't going to pan out as well as you're hoping (judging by your enthusiasm)

habbo big brothers arn't a new idea anymore

Sarah
22-06-2010, 08:50 PM
no offence but doing like a massive big brohter project like this isn't going to pan out as well as you're hoping (judging by your enthusiasm)

habbo big brothers arn't a new idea anymore

I agree with this, Big Brothers arent that popular and now the show is ending its likely it will come to an end on Habbo (in terms of popularity..)

Sharon
22-06-2010, 08:59 PM
I don't think it will be as sucessful as it would of been a year ago due to people in other countries etc. still best of luck!

I do also agree that a month is a long period of time but if you find the right people it should be a sucess!

lTraditional
22-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Well goodluck with it...

qaxzsw
29-06-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm postponing this event due to lack of interest. A publicity campaign will be going underway and then applications will resume :)

Could a MOD please close this?

Kalk
29-06-2010, 02:56 PM
I think that with the right planning, anything can work on Habbo. I'm currently in the Application Stage of my EIGHTH successful Big Brother online.

,elaboratedolls
29-06-2010, 05:40 PM
I think that with the right planning, anything can work on Habbo. I'm currently in the Application Stage of my EIGHTH successful Big Brother online.

Btw, clicking on your signature does nothing apart from send yourself back to your "me" tab on Habbo, cause of the merge, all groups on all the hotels APART from .com were deleted :( So I think you should make another group to replace that group. ^^

phoebe
29-06-2010, 07:37 PM
I was an official habbo big brother housemate and to be honest it sucked lol. Good luck with what you're going to do.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/postit for proof of my big brother badge

Cosmic
29-06-2010, 09:31 PM
I was in HBB1 in 2008 and I really enjoyed it. I made some good friends out of it, some of who I still talk to today. I can't see it being something that happens on .com but I guess we can hope. In terms of user-made Big Brother's, I can't see why they wont remain popular for now. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they died down within a couple of years though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!