PDA

View Full Version : Stacking bars/corners with rollers&z shelves.

Describe
20-06-2010, 04:50 PM
I did this two days ago and now I can't. Apparently Habbo have 'patched' having three z shelves on one roller which makes it pretty much impossible to stack bars using that particular method. I don't actually know if it's been patched officially but at the current I can't do it, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Cheers.

Xtina
20-06-2010, 05:41 PM
If they have patched it, you can use presents/space crates (small ones) instead of 2 z shelves. This is what I normally do and it makes stacking a lot easier. Hope this helped

Thomas
20-06-2010, 05:49 PM
If they have patched it, you can use presents/space crates (small ones) instead of 2 z shelves. This is what I normally do and it makes stacking a lot easier. Hope this helped
That right just what Clvr said worked for me about 5 mins ago :)

Describe
20-06-2010, 05:53 PM
The problem is I had a perfect method with the Z shelves and now the method will change if I use different furniture such as presents. If I was to want to stack two area bars, what would be the method to do this?

Eklan
20-06-2010, 05:57 PM
I'd follow Clvr's Advice

Xtina
20-06-2010, 06:06 PM
I did this two days ago and now I can't. Apparently Habbo have 'patched' having three z shelves on one roller which makes it pretty much impossible to stack bars using that particular method. I don't actually know if it's been patched officially but at the current I can't do it, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Cheers.

Also, the number of z shelves you can put on a roller changes according to the number of rollers actually in the room next to eachother. If you really did want to use Z shelves instead of presents/space crates, you would need more rollers down in the room. But IMO using presents/space crates is much easier than using Z shelves.

Describe
20-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Also, the number of z shelves you can put on a roller changes according to the number of rollers actually in the room next to eachother. If you really did want to use Z shelves instead of presents/space crates, you would need more rollers down in the room. But IMO using presents/space crates is much easier than using Z shelves.

Thanks Clvr, +REP.

z1pha
22-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Yh Follow clvrs advice

LoveToStack
22-06-2010, 05:22 PM
It does work with crates or coins or whatever, but you can do it so that the bottom bar is flat on the ground as well.
Put down Country Ditch corners underneath your bottom bar and then you don't need to raise the base bar off the ground at all. Looks cleaner.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!