PDA

View Full Version : New 'Graffiti shop' web design

iDenning
20-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Hey,

Well I got bored so just randomly did anything on photoshop.

Here is what I came up with,
http://irl-upload.com/u/1277058739.png

If anyone wants to buy then feel free to purchase!

Thanks

redtom
20-06-2010, 11:10 PM
All I can say is spend more time when designing, it looks as if theres been hardly any thought put into this at all "/

As its a graffiti styled page, your going to want to go all out artistic on a design like this instead of just the basic header - banner - content, think about it more, although it will take much longer and require a huge amount of skill. It wont be something you can turn out in a few minutes, great designs can sometimes take weeks.

iDenning
21-06-2010, 03:48 PM
All I can say is spend more time when designing, it looks as if theres been hardly any thought put into this at all "/

As its a graffiti styled page, your going to want to go all out artistic on a design like this instead of just the basic header - banner - content, think about it more, although it will take much longer and require a huge amount of skill. It wont be something you can turn out in a few minutes, great designs can sometimes take weeks.
Hey

I normally do take days on designs, once ive designed a layout I sometimes redesign half of it due to a change of mind. This was just something to do so that my boring sunday would go quicker :)

Im going to put my portfolio up soon to display my most recent work :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!