PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Tintinnabulate
20-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah sorry couldn't think of a name for this idea.

Basically why not do a Habbox pop up-habbo client.

So basically something like this: (IT IS JUST A SIMPLE DESIGN - JUST TO SHOW WHAT IT CAN BE LIKE!) - So please judge the idea, not my amazing artistic skills.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2d0f09t.gif

It will be like a pop up window. It will mean people can have everything on the same window - rare values, radio, maybe a bit for news articles and links to forum etc. You can also advertise on top or have habbox banners advertising stuff.

Hecktix
20-06-2010, 09:44 PM
I think Jin mentioned something like this to me once, my memory is cloudy about it but I think it's an excellent idea :)

hah
20-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah it could replace news and they could be moved from the main page :P

but i dont see why people would go to habbox to play habbo lol

flatface
i think thats a really good idea sav, one of your better suggestions :)

Tintinnabulate
Its one way to combat the market place and increase hits. People might be reluctant to have habbox open when they can simply use the market place, but if Rare Values is right next to it, they will be more inclined to search for the rare.

Matthew
20-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Love the idea, would make habboxing so much easier xD

hah
20-06-2010, 09:46 PM
newer users might think its a skam or something and wont use it lol
like usa ca sg..

Muct
20-06-2010, 09:47 PM
like usa ca sg..

Most of the usa ca sg people don't even come here...

Tintinnabulate
like usa ca sg..

People who know Habbox isn't a scam site (a large portion of UK users) will use it as they trust Habbox.

flatface
like usa ca sg..

I thought this too, also would Habbo actually allow this???

Tintinnabulate
20-06-2010, 09:48 PM
You could do like widgets, so people can move stuff around and have stuff they want there.

xxMATTGxx
Interesting concept indeed. I can understand people saying about the scam site, but they would only have to check the fansite list and know that we aren't a dodgy site.

You could do like widgets, so people can move stuff around and have stuff they want there.

V6 = Widgets. (Not putting your idea off!)

hah
i know it isnt, but id still be reluctant to putting my password into it... just saying

Matthew
People who know Habbox isn't a scam site (a large portion of UK users) will use it as they trust Habbox.

Also all these giverways and events were putting on must be attracting new 'foreign' users to habbox

Tintinnabulate
20-06-2010, 09:49 PM
i know it isnt, but id still be reluctant to putting my password into it... just saying

A lot of users save their password, so if it comes up automatically, then if they have brains, they will know its the real Habbo client.

Alkaz
20-06-2010, 11:20 PM
In the new fansite way we wouldn't be allowed to do this. Or at least that is what I am assuming from what I read of it. We've been working on something similar to this and you don't have to log into Habbo via Habbox to play on the site. If you had rare values etc there it would encourage people to sign in on Habbo and then come to Habbox but you wouldn't have to put in your Habbo details on Habbox. :)

Tintinnabulate
20-06-2010, 11:28 PM
technically you can just do it with an iFrame and add the url above it so people can check

nat965
22-06-2010, 06:32 AM
technically you can just do it with an iFrame and add the url above it so people can check

Agreed, that would be a good way to do it :)

I like the idea of it :)

The Professor
22-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I like this, runescape has had this for years why haven't we thought of this before?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!