PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Customer Support

dogboy123
21-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Just looked on how to contact staff, and the new way is through the Customer Support. Dunno if someones already posted this, but its news to me.

https://help.habbo.com/home

lTraditional
21-06-2010, 05:08 PM
I have found this out yesturday to try and get my account unbanned when i got accused of scamming on the UK hotel when i didn't. Anyways, it is confusing but will do for now but i have to admit, it will probably just be easier for email tbh.

Nixt
21-06-2010, 05:09 PM
It's not really that confusing when you sign up to it. I used it the first day and I must say it's a massive improvement on the Help Tool system. It's like a support ticket system that I think will be used much more effectively than the HT ever was.

lTraditional
21-06-2010, 05:23 PM
I might try and sign up to it then. It will probably be quicker to recieve a reply to but the other tool was actually better in my opinion.

Kyle
21-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah it's a pretty good system but annoying as hell when a the staff won't unban me :-l

Calvin
21-06-2010, 07:06 PM
It's quite good but just as bad as the old one, they take hours to reply then say something like 'Are you still having this problem?'.

Moh
21-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Ben, you're so slow!

That's been around since the merge lol. All the bobba threads are talking about this customer support :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!