PDA

View Full Version : cya :)

buttons
22-06-2010, 01:01 AM
omg yes a thread all about me so i'm gonna milk it!
i am LEAVING duh ;l only gonna miss my rep + catzsy obv
graham is the only person i even come on for because he's not a stuck-up, ass-licking bore like a lot of people. even though he's a queer at least he's not an attention seeking ****** like the rest of you so called gays, another reason i was going anyway. can't stand most people anymore. really don't mean to offend but it's hard not to when everything here is taken to heart. gutted i can't play detective jen and expose more liars, only thing i'm good at.

okay just a quick goodbye (cause grahams telling me to hurry up ;l) to people who were worthy enough to be my friend lol no joke for people who weren't total tools or annoying

graham for knowing how to have a laugh, even though you tried bullying me to begin with you soon learnt your place <3 lol you're like the guy version of me (except more girly) so gotta love ya x

edan (wherever you are:O) for playing along with my stupid obsessions, understanding the real me when no-one else could and putting up with my moodyness:) you're a very RICE boy haha

joshie because i can either act silly with you or be mature:) & you're my gay boyfriend, good taste in woman i c :)

flyingjesus - I LOVE YOU MORE THAN FOOD!!!!!!!

erm cba so others who didn't annoy me (well done you);
rozi, jordy, preposterous, brandon, blinger, niamh&niall&paul, bren,, myke, shazzy, soy, cod, cocaine + any1 who was fit

cyabye
xxxxxx

FlyingJesus
22-06-2010, 01:04 AM
fat etc

buttons
22-06-2010, 01:05 AM
can still edit out your name we dont want that do we ;l

FlyingJesus
22-06-2010, 01:10 AM
lmao there is no way you love anything more than food by the looks of you so people will know you're lying but hi

brandon
22-06-2010, 01:18 AM
aww, goodbye :( xx

Bren
22-06-2010, 01:36 AM
inabit jenny

GoldenMerc
22-06-2010, 01:54 AM
o fanx jen!

Orangeesh
22-06-2010, 05:29 AM
bye jen, guess im a tool? :(

::Art::
22-06-2010, 06:21 AM
We can be tools together <3

Bye Jen!

Blinger$
22-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Aww Jenny! (Its like a baby name for you!)
I'll miss you :( you were defs a cool kid on here, and one of the few who aren't as you said, a suck up. You didn't give a **** about being put down. You challenged the daffy heirarchy they tried to make which is good! Haha.
I'll miss you buddy, come on msn once in a while.

When I sawthe thread title I thought it's be you but it doesn't say the thread creator for me !

Ciao ****** wigger :(

Catzsy
22-06-2010, 09:10 AM
bye jen, guess im a tool? :(

Probably - that's the way the cookie crumbles I am afraid as far as this member is concerned and I think the post says more about the member than it does about the people she is having a go at. Bye Jen and good luck.
Can't say I am sorry either though. Just one of those things.

Blinger$
22-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Still laughing about the photo.
Pm me to see it.

Stephen
22-06-2010, 09:34 AM
I almost cried when my name wasn't mentioned. Obviously the guilt of ruining my habboxforum life by getting my account banned and getting me ebullied is the reason.

Axel
22-06-2010, 10:31 AM
see ya jen

Rozi
22-06-2010, 10:43 AM
jen :( you're like the only person on here who actual sort of understands who I actually am :)
we never made our tatu video ha, idk if you remember that lool. once you're unbanned or w/e eye hope you decide to be a bit nosy and have a look round, maybe make a cheeky post or two.

hope you do well in college n tings, get where you wanna be and enjoy life n happiness. x

wixard
22-06-2010, 10:53 AM
bye .

flatface
22-06-2010, 03:06 PM
i actually love you lol, i'll nail speak't ya later ;) x

Calvin
22-06-2010, 03:09 PM
byeee jen

myke
22-06-2010, 03:15 PM
keep in touch, will miss your sarcastic posts haha!

byeeee :p

Tintinnabulate
22-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Byeeeeeeee. When you get unbanned, I want my name on the list like you said!!

buttons
25-06-2010, 10:05 PM
o fanx jen!
love you:)

Probably - that's the way the cookie crumbles I am afraid as far as this member is concerned and I think the post says more about the member than it does about the people she is having a go at. Bye Jen and good luck.
Can't say I am sorry either though. Just one of those things.
i can decide whom i like & dislike by myself, just because i don't like you don't assume that's "the way the cookie crumbles" with everyone else. and no my posts say nothing about me because you don't know me outside of this. oh wow you're not gonna say sorry go you, what a hero!!!11 i never asked you to.

I almost cried when my name wasn't mentioned. Obviously the guilt of ruining my habboxforum life by getting my account banned and getting me ebullied is the reason.
why would i feel guilty about that hahahaha i ttly just forgot ur name

jen :( you're like the only person on here who actual sort of understands who I actually am :)
we never made our tatu video ha, idk if you remember that lool. once you're unbanned or w/e eye hope you decide to be a bit nosy and have a look round, maybe make a cheeky post or two.

hope you do well in college n tings, get where you wanna be and enjoy life n happiness. x
YEAH t.a.t.u omg we were so mature & same gl with stuff n stuff xxx

Byeeeeeeee. When you get unbanned, I want my name on the list like you said!!
no.
only came on to check my pms and change some stuff . was only yet another 2pt infraction from catzsy though;) closing the thread n bye

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!