PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Simple Recolour

lTraditional
22-06-2010, 06:38 AM
This is my very first re-colour so there maybe some errors and i just put in loads of random colours which might not match!! The teleport on the left is the original one and the right one is the re-colour.

http://i47.tinypic.com/k0qclf.png

Rate/Slate

Thomas
24-06-2010, 08:55 PM
some errors? theres loads... i think the only correct part it the top which you havn't edited. but since its your 1st one, i'll let you off. i'd view a guide on how to recolor properly and it will look a load more realistic :)

Muct
24-06-2010, 09:29 PM
some errors? theres loads... i think the only correct part it the top which you havn't edited. but since its your 1st one, i'll let you off. i'd view a guide on how to recolor properly and it will look a load more realistic :)

I can't see any errors except one, so yeah... O.o

9/10... :)

Molly.22
24-06-2010, 09:46 PM
To of made it better you should of added different shades of the colour like in the actual one. :)

Samantha
24-06-2010, 11:46 PM
You could have recoloured the top bit as well, it looks kinda odd.
You need to work on shading, as you said it is your first recolour so I won't point out all the errors etc.
The colours don't work together, when doing recolours it's better to start off with a furni that is closer to all the same colours so you can work with different shades.
Also, when doing a recolour you still need the detail but the brown has overwhelmed that, and the side blends in a bit too much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!