PDA

View Full Version : Looks like habbo?

iBlueBox
24-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Kinda looks like an more cartoony version of habbo.

Lost_Addict
24-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Kinda looks like an more cartoony version of habbo.

It kinda is :D lol

Muct
24-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Well, it's meant to be its competiter, gotta copy a bit of it! :D

Sameer!
24-06-2010, 08:16 PM
I was thinking the same...

Cherpi
24-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Oh god, I'm getting sick of people saying this.

www.lasuni.com
www.bittybay.com
www.ildom.com

:l

Special
24-06-2010, 10:13 PM
all 'multiplayer chatrooms' do anyway it's the only thing they can look like really

Kyle
24-06-2010, 10:22 PM
don't you mean it looks like an mmorpg

MrPinkPanther
25-06-2010, 07:08 AM
It's because they use an isometric style to merge into the mmocc market that Habbo popularised. Since the Market leader uses an isometric viewpoint others will inevitably follow, can't blame them really ;)

Ajthedragon
25-06-2010, 03:03 PM
I prefer habbos' cartoon thing though, theres is dull and there isn't enough detail. :P

Josh
28-06-2010, 12:47 PM
More like cokemusic tbh.

Becca
28-06-2010, 08:22 PM
looks like a modern version of habbo to be honest.
but too complicated.

HotelUser
28-06-2010, 08:33 PM
More like cokemusic tbh.

I remember that game. I don't know what's happened to it.

Nixt
28-06-2010, 09:15 PM
looks like a modern version of habbo to be honest.
but too complicated.

Why do you think it's complicated? Having accessed the alpha myself I'd say it's somewhat simpler than Habbo, certainly simpler than Habbo in the modern sense of the word. The new Habbo is remarkably confusing and complicated.

HotelUser
30-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Why do you think it's complicated? Having accessed the alpha myself I'd say it's somewhat simpler than Habbo, certainly simpler than Habbo in the modern sense of the word. The new Habbo is remarkably confusing and complicated.

I have to agree with you about that. People would say help desks aren't popular anymore when it comes to users asking for help. This is not true at all. Since trading passes, all the new items, marketplace, vip and the merge, we've been getting more help requests than we've had in years. It must be really intimidating to be a new Habbo player these days.

You have alpha access? I'm jealous!

abdellah123
30-06-2010, 04:00 PM
More like cokemusic tbh.

I agree with you on that :P lol
Very much like Cokemusic xD

amarj
30-06-2010, 05:12 PM
if its anything like the old cokemusic, its good enough for me

,elaboratedolls
11-07-2010, 08:25 AM
It looks like Habbo yes, but club penguin-ified and cokemusic-ified :/

Varest
12-07-2010, 03:10 AM
I don't know.. based off the screenshots I probably wouldn't play it just tbh.

Richie
12-07-2010, 07:00 AM
wow I fail to see the point in this thread as much as I hate kazopark that's like saying 'Habboxforum & Runescape forum look the same' of course they are going to have some similarity the both of them are forums... habbo & kazopark are going to look the same the both of them are based around the same thing. The only difference is obviously some of the features & on kazopark you may aswell be swinging out of trees because your living in them.

CJSS
12-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I remember that game. I don't know what's happened to it.

I never played it - I was too late.
By the time I found out about it every trace was wiped off the indestructable internet :O things in cyber space stay in cyber space, except coke music :( arggh!

,elaboratedolls
12-07-2010, 06:19 PM
I don't know.. based off the screenshots I probably wouldn't play it just tbh.

Yeah same:/ but then again when it actually releases I might as well join to see what it's like.

---------- Post added 12-07-2010 at 07:20 PM ----------

I never played it - I was too late.
By the time I found out about it every trace was wiped off the indestructable internet :O things in cyber space stay in cyber space, except coke music :( arggh!
:'( Sameee. D; I saw like little screenshots and said to meself I'd join the next day, next day it disappeared ,sniffle.

Tintinnabulate
14-07-2010, 11:26 PM
wow I fail to see the point in this thread as much as I hate kazopark that's like saying 'Habboxforum & Runescape forum look the same' of course they are going to have some similarity the both of them are forums... habbo & kazopark are going to look the same the both of them are based around the same thing. The only difference is obviously some of the features & on kazopark you may aswell be swinging out of trees because your living in them.

Fully agree with this.

And Garion, Habbo have been idiotic to change so much. Even older existing users find it confusing. Before it was very simple, now its OTT.
Not bringing back Battleball and Snowstorm was a terrible decision.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!