PDA

View Full Version : Catalog Overhaul!

Prebbo
25-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Wow:

What was old, now is new!
If you’ve been complaining about the same old items in the Catalog you must:
A) Be extremely lucky!
B) Have the ability to send telepathic messages to the staff.
C) Not have logged in recently to see what’s new!
D) All of the above :)

We’re continuing our Habbo.com relaunch celebrations by giving the Catalog a much needed makeover. We’re not finished just yet, so stay tuned to the homepage next week for more updates. Some of the changes you’ll now see include:
- A huge range of Area colors!
- Mouth-watering Diner Furni.
- Country items: you’ll notice some pieces of this range are missing - that's because we’re saving them for special occasions :)
- Get straighty-one-eighty with the Executive line.
- Awesome additions to the Accessories range.
- A brand new section for Flags.
- Truck loads of Posters.
- Brrrrilliant additions to Iced.
- Say "Arigato" for the Japanese Furni range.
- Conduct crazy experiments with the Mad Science items.

Pretty sweet! I love all the 'Mad Science items', and all the different pura colours!

Kalk
25-06-2010, 06:16 AM
Good and bad at the same time..

Good, you don't have to go trawling shops for those seasonal furnitures.
Bad, they'll most probably use them over and over again in future campaigns. Plus, now you can't sell them on the marketplace, so you must either pay full price or go shopping.. :(

Verrou
25-06-2010, 06:21 AM
What do you mean we can't sell them on the market place >: ( When did this happen?

OhLiam
25-06-2010, 06:46 AM
You can't sell any item which is already for sale by Habbo. Also I think its pretty stupid to release everything like Area, Iced and Pura then they released the Igor furniture which was habbo UK furni only so was rarer and then Diner furniture. Everything they try to edit/ touch they muck up.

EDIT: Oh and what a surprise they also released all the rare posters, yay for habbo.

Ajthedragon
25-06-2010, 07:22 AM
That means everything is norm!? This is just stupid, GRRR.

Verrou
25-06-2010, 08:18 AM
That's so ridiculous that we can't put stuff in the MP if it's already for sale -.- And the Igor furni was released on AU aswell, so not that rare.

Art
25-06-2010, 11:27 AM
and all the different pura colours!

They were in there when we merged :P

Igor furniture which was habbo UK furni only so was rarer.

EDIT: Oh and what a surprise they also released all the rare posters, yay for habbo.

As Verrou has said, AU also had the Igor furniture range and it wasn't particularly sought after.

I think releasing the items that other hotels never got to have is a good thing. Makes it fairer for everyone. You honestly couldn't have expected, for example, an diner hatch to remain a rare item??

This way we can focus on the rares and it makes room designing much easier.

EDIT: I'm probably wrong but isn't this the first time Beige Diner has been released on any hotel?

scott
25-06-2010, 11:38 AM
They were in there when we merged :P

As Verrou has said, AU also had the Igor furniture range and it wasn't particularly sought after.

I think releasing the items that other hotels never got to have is a good thing. Makes it fairer for everyone. You honestly couldn't have expected, for example, an diner hatch to remain a rare item??

This way we can focus on the rares and it makes room designing much easier.

EDIT: I'm probably wrong but isn't this the first time Beige Diner has been released on any hotel?
Nah it's not the first time because I have some of it.

Martin
25-06-2010, 12:44 PM
I think it's the same as Latte diner? not sure. xD

I think the catalogue changes are quite good really, and as others have said, will be a great help to keen room builders, with all the colours and various groups of seasonal rares being in there. :)

Frisky
25-06-2010, 12:56 PM
I personally like this idea.

Shove all the norm colours in the catalogue and LEAVE them there.

Sameer!
25-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Can't wait for the new furni! :D

dbgtz
25-06-2010, 02:20 PM
beige diner has been on uk I think
I'm sure I have a piece (before all of this).

Ajthedragon
25-06-2010, 02:25 PM
I believe Beige diner was in Pixel discounts during the January sales, maybe not all was released. :)

Hazza
25-06-2010, 11:12 PM
I personally like this idea.

Shove all the norm colours in the catalogue and LEAVE them there.

THIS! :)

Muct
25-06-2010, 11:18 PM
They spelt colour as 'color' GODDAMNIT

Oh and I had loads of Diner furni on .COM from like a year ago, Green Diner... :D

Hurts
26-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Nice to see some lines back... a bit random for Japanase and Igor tho. And yep, UK released all pieces and 9 colours of Diner furniture nearly 2 years ago. (Diner poster didn't exist then)

HotelUser
26-06-2010, 02:15 PM
I feel really bad for the rarevalues department.

dbgtz
26-06-2010, 02:23 PM
i feel bad for people like me
i bought diner and stuff thinking that it will not come back often so i could either make something out of it or get the patches now (with some selections) now they just ****** us all over, again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!