PDA

View Full Version : Need a partner!

Scousa4lyfe
25-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Hey i've been with habbo for almost 4 years now, and i've realised that its always best working with someone, i have loads of stuff and rares and a popular Maze race game.

But what i'm looking for is someone i can work along side someone who can put in and therefore get alot out.

Someone whos prefferably been with habbo a while like me and knows what they are doing.

If you are interested and want to talk with me then add me on habbo - Scousa4lyfe

i look forward to meeting you.

Lew
25-06-2010, 07:54 PM
What?
Im confused

vito201-:D
26-06-2010, 08:27 PM
What?
Im confused
He wants your furniture... I think...

EDIT: Yah, he wants your furniture so he can build better looks rooms and thus get more furniture from his games.

Lew
28-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Lmao..

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) Please do not post pointlessly.

JACKTARD
28-06-2010, 06:16 PM
No, doesn't he mean like, two people build different rooms like a (example) takeshis castle, like one person builds home room and a couple of the games and the other person builds the rest. The only furni that's swapped freely is the teleports to link the rooms together.

I think that's what he means anyway.

-Danube-
28-06-2010, 07:25 PM
No, doesn't he mean like, two people build different rooms like a (example) takeshis castle, like one person builds home room and a couple of the games and the other person builds the rest. The only furni that's swapped freely is the teleports to link the rooms together.

I think that's what he means anyway.

Yeah thats what i thought he meant too.

Like a joint partnership venture into producing a popular room or summet ?

Nuxty
28-06-2010, 08:26 PM
yeah, i think he means like someone who can help him with making rooms and stuff :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!