PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Future - Ends 9th July

Inseriousity.
26-06-2010, 10:00 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Back to the Future&style=61

Back to the Future is one of those classic films but what time would you go back to if you had the choice? With the whole of history to explore, for this competition, you have to tell me what time you would visit and why your visit would be more rewarding than all the other amateur time travellers entering the competition! Post your entry in the thread! The most interesting and original entry will win! Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 20 rep

Samantha
05-07-2010, 12:01 PM
I would go back to the day when the Saxons, Vikings and Normans were around. I would love to research them and discover how they made History as you can't always believe what is on the internet or wrote down in books. I would love to see the fashion sense they had and why Vikings are portrayed as having horns on their helmets when they actually didn't. I would go ashore on the Viking long boats just to capture the new, exciting experience. But all in all, the most important reason would be to research everything about them, research their everyday life, as this could have stopped me failing my History exam and stopped me from resitting it. :)

Pigperson
05-07-2010, 12:15 PM
I would go back to the past when Habbo started, and make it even better and then after, I would branch out and make Habbox.com. To be honest, I would go back to the past so I could be the creator of everything great such as facebook and google. Taking an idea from "The Hangover", I would create google but name it Woogle after Will :D

Will

Andii
05-07-2010, 01:46 PM
hmmm i woud go forward in time to about the year 2999 on new years eve just to see what the celebrations would be like there. Also i would love to see all the new gadgets and see if habbo is still around then or even if there is still such a thing as computer

I think it would be pure amazing to see how much the world has changed in the future and it would be so amazing just to try out new foods new electronics and even new cars and bikes and even see if there is such a thing lol :P:P

also it would be amazing to see who got famous from our time such as presidents queens kings everything. . . it would be the best experience ever

Lost_Addict
05-07-2010, 06:02 PM
I would go back to when John F Kennedy got assasinated, I would stand on the grassy knoll and shout duck.

Yupt
05-07-2010, 10:08 PM
I would do the responsible thing, and go back to Austria, 20th April 1889, and make sure Hitler never lived to see his first birthday - this would save millions of lives.

sepultura
06-07-2010, 08:40 AM
back to the future is amazing lol... id go back to the 70s and be in a metal band with all the rock gods of the time and bring world peece by being so good you dont fight just dance lol

PCTechno
06-07-2010, 04:39 PM
I would go back to 500BC, back to the Ancient Greeks. I would love to find out if all the Mythological Stories are really true, Also I would love to see the Spartan Warriors preparing for battle.

If I couldnt go there, I would go back to the 14th January, 2001. Back to the twin towers, I would get on the plane that the Terrorists hijacked & I would bring a group of armed men with me to put them in jail, Thus, saving approx 3000 lifes. :)

Fustraton
06-07-2010, 05:35 PM
I would go.

a. future: So I can see all the new gadgets and see how the rubbish the "new" go compare advert is.
b. Past: So I can get the saxons to do my history homework and see what it was like to be on the titanic.
c. Past: So I can go to: Tenerife in 1977, New York in 2001, Japan in 1985, New Delhi in 1996 and a forest in France in 1974. You may guess but so I can save loads of people. Around 5000.

JACKTARD
06-07-2010, 07:19 PM
I'd go back to meet Hippocrates and Galen so they could have done my History paper on medicine through time for me!

Syphon
07-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Hmmm I would spend my days doing the following:
*Finding plans on how to create things and going back in time, selling the ideas for billions to the original creator (thus keeping history as accurate as possible.)
*Having the technology to travel through time, I would make sure to travel forwards in time and find a perfected time machine to avoid getting trapped in the past etc.
*Once Id done these things I would travel into the future after opening a back account and depositing £1. Then I would collect the interest collected on it after 1000 years - Futurama much xP.
*Go back in time and high 5 myself, this would then create some kind of time and space disturbance and eventually result in the end of the universe?

All that... or eat the same burger twice and stick it on youtube xP.

----

@Yupt - I would do the responsible thing, and go back to Austria, 20th April 1889, and make sure Hitler never lived to see his first birthday - this would save millions of lives.
Doing that may just cause another tyrent, nay... WOULD cause another tyrent to come about, this could actually result in him being sane and smarter, with the addition of the Nuclear technology, could result in you destroying all life on earth.

Hitler was the child of WWI, he took Germany and made it powerful after the rest of the world took all of that away when they lost the war. This wont happen now because he was a fool and tried invading Russia, eventually losing and killing himself.

Sure you could kill him and hope, but one way or the other, Germany wouldnt go all this time without another Dictator taking over, possibly succeeding in taking over the world.

----

Every time you change something so dramatically, you risk ruining the future, there could have been a WWII around now if WWII had been prevented in the first place. Saving the twin towers could have resulted in the actual place they wanted to destroy being bombed, which would be much worse.

Theres a down side to practically everything when changing the past or future - we can not play god.

----

Another good idea, going back in time and creating a habbo account such as God or something similar xP then come "back to the future!" and you have a very old account with a good name xP do that with practically every game available :P.

Colossus
07-07-2010, 01:23 PM
I would go into the future just to see what the world had become like. I don't know how far into the future I'd go, maybe 100 years or so. See how far we had advanced, how much we had discovered, the things that we'd have then but don't have now.

We are at the Dawn of the Age of Discovery, so what does that bring technologically? Will England still be around in 100 years? How does the future look back at the time we are currently living? Will some of the things that are predicted for the future come to pass, or will the future be totally different than anything we think it will be.

Will things be the same in 100 years? (unlikely since 2000 was different from 1900 was different from 1800 was different from 1700 was different from 1600, etc.)

Vodka,habboau
08-07-2010, 10:48 AM
To be a hundred percent serious, if I could travel back in time or to the future, I would surely go to the heart of Australia .. it's birth. I would make sure that the aboriginal's were left to be as they were, and that Australia still became what it is today. In summary, if I could go back in time, I would save the indiginous land of Australia.

Another thing I would do, would be to attempt to stop wars from happening, because wars are going to be the death of this world, which will happen in many years, but will be the death. Not to be racist, but I would make sure that the japanesse would not get ahold of any scientist so they wouldn't get acess to nucular bombs, or any other serious weaponary.

The last thing I would do would be travel to the future to check out what this world has actually turned out into, and to visit my kids kids kids kids kids. I wanna go on there hovar bikes, I wonder if I would be a cool enough great great great great grandpa to be able to drive hovar cars, ride in hovar busses, and live in a hovar house. Knowing me, I'd live on the hovar street that has bad gravity.

Heh.

dbgtz
08-07-2010, 12:42 PM
I would probably go to when I was born to see the environment my mother and father was in, how my brothers & other family reacted and just if there were any problems that I don't know about. Plus it will be interested to see my mother huge :L.

amyzsista
08-07-2010, 04:28 PM
i would like to go back in time to when the earth began so i can see if god really exists and see the dinosours and be famous and everyone would remeber my name forever !!!

Gina
08-07-2010, 06:57 PM
i would go to 2093 so i can see how old i get and then i would go back to when i was young then i would go to world war to then have ago at participating in the war and then wont die thennnnn go to the future grab some decent stuff then i would go back to 1970's to be a Hippy. and then i'd go back in time to rename my self so im not called gina LOL

Syphon
08-07-2010, 11:54 PM
@Vodka,Habboau
The first fission weapons, also known as "atomic bombs," were developed jointly by the United States, Britain and Canada during World War II in what was called the Manhattan Project to counter the assumed Nazi German atomic bomb project. In August 1945 two were dropped on Japan ending the Pacific War. An international team was dispatched to help work on the project. The Soviet Union started development shortly thereafter with their own atomic bomb project, and not long after that both countries developed even more powerful fusion weapons called "hydrogen bombs."

The first Atom bomb was created by the US and the first offencive use of them was AGAINST Japan, It devistated them... If I were you I wouldnt go back and stop them from getting them but instead prevent them from being bombed, the images of the survivors are very disturbing.

Entry void, after closing time.

tommyx5
09-07-2010, 05:38 PM
id go back 1 the year be4 the ppl i dont like was born so i can stop it or so i could see what the shops were like so i could come back and say ha ha i have a what ever

Entry void, after closing time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!