PDA

View Full Version : Games to Download

:LUFC:
26-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Ive been looking on google to try download GTA: Vice city,3,san andreas. But cant seem to find anywhere to get it free.

Does anyone know where i can download GTa and some good games for free?

Nemo
26-06-2010, 10:46 PM
torrents

26-06-2010, 10:48 PM
I tried some torrents but the ones i downloaded i needed to burn the game to a disk, which i dont want to do.
I want them to run straight from pc, so if anyone has some torrents links that may help me pleas post

Nemo
26-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Ya all torrents are going to be like that, so you virtually burn them onto a disc, which is basically just "mounting" them. You download something like magic iso and do so. Just google how to mount an iso and you'll get tonnes of tutorials how to do it.

Enjoy.

[Chris]
27-06-2010, 03:56 AM
Well.. you could torrent them and mount them with a virtual drive (Daemon tools ect)

but WHY NOT JUST BUY THEM. They are good games, Will last you a long time; And ARE worth the money..

Muct
27-06-2010, 04:03 AM
:/ I know a San Andreas download that isn't a torrent and only took like 15 mins to download on my computer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeNEEngezP4 -This One, look at the description, click the link, download, extract, ready to play! :D
It's also V1 (Version 1) So you can MOD it, too... Like add the ENB Series, + it comes with a trainer working already! :D

(San Andreas)

Sameer!
27-06-2010, 06:42 AM
If you're looking for a free first-person-shooter for the pc, try America's Army 3, if your PC can actually handle it :P

27-06-2010, 08:59 PM
I know how to mount the .iso now, Im trying it hard to find good torrents tho.
Thanks Muct il be downloading that now, also looking for gta 3 if anyone knows a torrent or dl link.

Hmm muct, im trying to download that san andreas but its going to take alot longer than 15mins for me, my download speed is at liek 15mb but it says it will take 1day for it to download :S

Muct
28-06-2010, 07:21 AM
I know how to mount the .iso now, Im trying it hard to find good torrents tho.
Thanks Muct il be downloading that now, also looking for gta 3 if anyone knows a torrent or dl link.

Hmm muct, im trying to download that san andreas but its going to take alot longer than 15mins for me, my download speed is at liek 15mb but it says it will take 1day for it to download :S
Did that for me at the start too, but it went down majorly after a few minutes....

Sameer!
28-06-2010, 09:28 AM
search on the big torrent says if you wanna do it the illeagle way

Chris
28-06-2010, 10:12 AM
:/ I know a San Andreas download that isn't a torrent and only took like 15 mins to download on my computer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeNEEngezP4 -This One, look at the description, click the link, download, extract, ready to play! :D
It's also V1 (Version 1) So you can MOD it, too... Like add the ENB Series, + it comes with a trainer working already! :D

(San Andreas)

AVG detected a virus in the trainer? Meh.

Muct
29-06-2010, 04:22 PM
AVG detected a virus in the trainer? Meh.

Delete the trainer then, simple as.

Chris
29-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Delete the trainer then, simple as.

Well thanks for the obvious. :p

Could get a trainer from anywhere if i need it anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!