PDA

View Full Version : All Lib Dems are RACISTS! BIG fat dirty racists I say!

Hitman
28-06-2010, 06:54 PM
A councillor has been found guilty of racial harassment after she called a political opponent a "coconut".
Liberal Democrat Shirley Brown called Asian Conservative Jay Jethwa a "coconut" during a debate at Bristol City Council in February 2009.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/10440371.stm

In regards to the title I put, no they're not, but it's funny how when 1 person in UKIP makes racists comments the whole party is branded racist, yet this woman makes racist comments and nothing will be said about the Lib Dems.

-:Undertaker:-
28-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Labourites, Conservatives and Liberal Democrats won't admit to you that its ok for the main parties to have policies on race and not other parties, but hey - its all about pretence and keeping up the pretence that somehow they are all different to one another when in reality they agree on pretty much the same thing. I'm personally glad to support the only party out of the main ones (Labour, Conservatives, Liberal Democrats, UKIP & the BNP) that doesnt have any policies based on the colour of your skin, UKIP.

Browney
29-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Racism exists everywhere. Besides, is coconut racist? I thought it was a daft insult. Oh well, learn something new everyday.

Hitman
29-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Racism exists everywhere. Besides, is coconut racist? I thought it was a daft insult. Oh well, learn something new everyday.
Indeed it does so it is unfair to point the finger at one political party, or person for that matter, and shout racist but not point the finger at another and shout it.

I never knew it was either, seems the courts decided it was. It supposedly means that somebody is brown/black on the outside and white on the inside...

lPinoy
29-06-2010, 05:45 PM

yer

The term coconut, has been used to accuse someone of betraying their race, or culture, by implying that, like a coconut, they are brown on the outside but white on the inside.

Sharon
29-06-2010, 05:52 PM
How rude :l As a rep she should seriously watch her language.

Browney
30-06-2010, 02:10 PM
yer

The term coconut, has been used to accuse someone of betraying their race, or culture, by implying that, like a coconut, they are brown on the outside but white on the inside.

Ah. Eek. :x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!