PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to this section?!

Fehm
28-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Woah, This bits changed a bit?

What happened to the likes of the l33ts? Habbox Tech Sec used to be one of the most bosterous, competitive places on the forum... now it seems to be lagging behind a bit?

Come on guys?!

N!ck
28-06-2010, 10:42 PM
People get older and move on.

The current active people have been here for a while actually. It's just been dead in here over the past few days. There's a few people from years ago that I miss though.

Colin-Roberts
28-06-2010, 11:12 PM
theres like 10 people that actively post in this section anymore.

Recursion
29-06-2010, 06:29 AM
Simply put, it's gone down hill over the past couple of years, with people like Dave leaving.

Fehm
29-06-2010, 08:07 AM
I actually miss those avid conversations about something 90% of this forum wouldn't give two flying figs about tbh! It used to be soooo funny down here! It's a shame tbh :P

Rapidshare
29-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Yes, but we are moving on ;D..

Jack!
29-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Lots of people got older, and moved on i guess, and more people are playing habbo, but no so many are opening fansites and coming to this section for help, and thats how people usually start of in this section. Its a real shame

HotelUser
30-06-2010, 01:09 AM
I agree, I really miss how active this forum used to be, as it used to be the only forum I'd post in. Although, I'm sure you all miss my highly controversial and negative Vista-related posts (ha) :P

Markeh
30-06-2010, 09:08 PM
I agree, I really miss how active this forum used to be, as it used to be the only forum I'd post in. Although, I'm sure you all miss my highly controversial and negative Vista-related posts (ha) :P

Nah, we don't. Your filling in well enough with your negative Blackberry-related posts :D

Back OT, I've nearly left here to be honest. Nowadays, I post more at OCN.

HotelUser
30-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Nah, we don't. Your filling in well enough with your negative Blackberry-related posts :D

Back OT, I've nearly left here to be honest. Nowadays, I post more at OCN.

Haha, I have no comments about that--I can't stand them :P

What's OCN?

Trinity
30-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Haha, I have no comments about that--I can't stand them :P

What's OCN?

I assume he means overclock.net, but I could be wrong.
Wait, just saw his sig, I'm probably right :)

HotelUser
01-07-2010, 01:21 AM
I assume he means overclock.net, but I could be wrong.
Wait, just saw his sig, I'm probably right :)

My technology discussion online resides on HxF and XDA-Developers Forum. I don't really know any other technology forums with other teenagers on it, so the atmosphere never feels the same to me. That's the primary reason why I don't want this section of the forum to be hindering on inactivity.

MattFr
01-07-2010, 10:37 AM
It's gone downhill recently simply because I'm not as active! True story!

Stephen!
01-07-2010, 03:11 PM
I've nearly left here to be honest. Nowadays, I post more at OCN.

Same. OCN is win.

Markeh
01-07-2010, 06:39 PM
My technology discussion online resides on HxF and XDA-Developers Forum. I don't really know any other technology forums with other teenagers on it, so the atmosphere never feels the same to me. That's the primary reason why I don't want this section of the forum to be hindering on inactivity.

I'll hit up xda-developers when my contract changes and I can get myself a juicy Android handset (or one that can be hacked to run Android)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!