PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see!

Lincognito
30-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Thought I would drop by and say Hi now I am actually allowed to! You may or may not know but while I was staff I was forbidden to go on forums or chat with Habbos. Now I am a lady of leisure I can do what I darned well like!!! Oh just in case you don't know I am or was Mod Kitty/Akela!
BTW I am selling some memorabilia on eBay, NOT furni gawd don't want to break THOSE rules lol 2 exclusive items up there atm...a few more bits to come after I finish the muck out of my very untidy office! Not sure if I am posting in the right place, its been AGES since paying Habbox a visit, so forgive me if not. I will come back soon for another hellloooo xx

Thread moved by scott (Forum Moderator) from 'Habbo In General' as i thought it was more suited here.

GoldenMerc
30-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Show me what your selling on ebay?

Lincognito
30-06-2010, 02:31 PM
just type in habbo and it SHOULD come up let me know if you cant find

Cosmic
30-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Hey, I think I remember you as staff answering one of my PS queries. Welcome back to Habbox :)

scott
30-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Welcome back to habboxforum :)

Lincognito
30-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Thanx...nice to be able to at long last!

Grig
30-06-2010, 02:57 PM
oo welcome back :)!

Volumise
30-06-2010, 03:15 PM
welcome back

Samantha.
30-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Welcome back to HabboxForum :)

Jaiisun
30-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Oh my god - a genuine legend! If my memory serves me correctly, you actually presented a show on HabboxLive (was it Habbox Radio at the time)?!

I loved that show! Welcome back! :) ♥

Meanies
30-06-2010, 11:45 PM
i think you unpermed me on habbo ages ago haha only reason i'd recognise your name i think

hiyaa

-Danube-
30-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Hey welcome back to HxF :)

A quick eBay search tells me that she's selling a habbo mousemat and a habbo purse. Just if anyone was curious.

hah
30-06-2010, 11:48 PM
heya welcome back
did u get fired lol?

Hecktix
30-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Oh hello :) You've come at a good time :)

xxMATTGxx
01-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Welcome to HabboxForum! I bet it's nice for you to be able to join up to such websites now instead of following them nasty rules? Haha. :D

CHA!NGANG
01-07-2010, 12:44 AM
I remember you :) Welcome.

nat965
01-07-2010, 05:13 AM
Welcome back :)

Lincognito
01-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Oh my god - a genuine legend! If my memory serves me correctly, you actually presented a show on HabboxLive (was it Habbox Radio at the time)?!

I loved that show! Welcome back! :) ♥
Indeed I did! Oldies but Goldies at breakfast! Then the company put its foot down and didn't allow staff to do these things. :)

Hecktix
01-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Indeed I did! Oldies but Goldies at breakfast! Then the company put its foot down and didn't allow staff to do these things. :)

Well I'm sure if you wanted you could do such things now?

Nixt
01-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Well I'm sure if you wanted you could do such things now?

Certainly more than welcome :).

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here! It's good to have a well known face sign up :O!

Tintinnabulate
01-07-2010, 11:54 AM

Welcome back :) Did they say why they became so strict or just gave orders?

Lincognito
01-07-2010, 12:14 PM
well I'll see...its summer and I am outside a lot making the most of my work free time! Plus I am a little "off" Habbo at the moment after what happened "cough" early days though lets see how I am fixed in a couple of months time :)

---------- Post added 01-07-2010 at 01:16 PM ----------

Welcome back :) Did they say why they became so strict or just gave orders?

They just said staff were not allows to communicate with Habbos either on site or off it..the only communication was via mod alerts and then only to answer a query

Kyle
01-07-2010, 12:20 PM
hi lin x

were you layed off or did you quit

Lincognito
01-07-2010, 12:30 PM
hi lin x

were you layed off or did you quit

layed off in favor of foreign workers

Tintinnabulate
01-07-2010, 01:08 PM
well I'll see...its summer and I am outside a lot making the most of my work free time! Plus I am a little "off" Habbo at the moment after what happened "cough" early days though lets see how I am fixed in a couple of months time :)

---------- Post added 01-07-2010 at 01:16 PM ----------

They just said staff were not allows to communicate with Habbos either on site or off it..the only communication was via mod alerts and then only to answer a query

Thats odd. Could you communicate via your other main Habbo account? Its surprising that they didn't let Moderators communicate when they allowed staff to come answer questions and even DJ - including ludus.

If you don't mind me asking (sorry I have just always wondered), how much are Moderators paid per hour? It would just be interesting to know how much Sulake are saving by hiring foreign Moderators instead - they obviously wont save a huge amount but would just show how greedy they are.

PlERO-PPY
19-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Thats odd. Could you communicate via your other main Habbo account? Its surprising that they didn't let Moderators communicate when they allowed staff to come answer questions and even DJ - including ludus.

If you don't mind me asking (sorry I have just always wondered), how much are Moderators paid per hour? It would just be interesting to know how much Sulake are saving by hiring foreign Moderators instead - they obviously wont save a huge amount but would just show how greedy they are.

bumpppppppppppp

Thread closed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!