PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned :l

iBlueBox
30-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Okay, I got perm banned on my main account Stexual for having an ''Inappropriate Name'' but i've had that account since 2007 and i've always spoke to staff they have never said its Inappropriate and i've regularly used habbo. I mean what can i do to get un-banned?

Nixt
30-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Use the Customer Support tool to appeal the ban, explaining what you have explained here. I fail to see how "Stexual" is inappropriate. I've seen a lot worse than that!

scott
30-06-2010, 02:56 PM
You will have to use the new help tool https://help.habbo.com/home

You will need to make an account on there then go through the options for having a banned account.

Good luck on getting unbanned :)

HotelUser
30-06-2010, 02:57 PM
My god, that's one of the most lame ban reasons I've ever seen :P

iBlueBox
30-06-2010, 03:00 PM
You will have to use the new help tool https://help.habbo.com/home

You will need to make an account on there then go through the options for having a banned account.

Good luck on getting unbanned :)

Ahh, I've done that was seeing if their was anything else apart from that, I sent one 22 hours ago and no reply xD how long does it normally take then to reply?

Cosmic
30-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Usually takes me a couple of days. Think they have a backlog right now, so it may be longer.

amarj
30-06-2010, 03:13 PM
well if you remove the "t" it becomes inappropriate, you should know that the mod now are much stricter than back in 2007

so anything that implies something or close to something inappropriate will probably be classed as inappropriate.

HotelUser
30-06-2010, 03:15 PM
well if you remove the "t" it becomes inappropriate, you should know that the mod now are much stricter than back in 2007

so anything that implies something or close to something inappropriate will probably be classed as inappropriate.

They're much more strict about things that don't matter. They now tell a user who's been scammed that it's their fault, and refuse to do anything. Yet if I say to a user, "ties you up," I get a mod warning :P

amarj
30-06-2010, 03:19 PM
They're much more strict about things that don't matter. They now tell a user who's been scammed that it's their fault, and refuse to do anything. Yet if I say to a user, "ties you up," I get a mod warning :P.true, but hasn't it always been trade at your own risk? so if you got scammed because you supposedly game your furni to someone in exchange for something else. BY something else I mean other than furni, then its your fault.

furni are suppose to be traded with other furni..

Prebbo
30-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Explain how stexual relates to you,

Maybe say like, Your Second name is Stexle or something.. xD

-Danube-
30-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Explain how stexual relates to you,

Maybe say like, Your Second name is Stexle or something.. xD

Exactly.

If they think that 'Sexual' is innapropriate (which is obvs the word they are relating to here) then they should only ban account with that name or a name that it a blatant attempt at mimicing that name such as 'S3xual' etc etc.

Plus i don't think they should ban you because of an innapropriate name, as they should have filtered this to begin with. They should offer you a name change instead (which we know is possible now) rather than just banning you. This is far too harsh and i think that you will get unbanned.

leer34$
01-07-2010, 06:31 AM
Thats silly. Seriously.
There are ALOT worse names than that, but Habbo takes forever processing appeals. :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!