PDA

View Full Version : trading idea

costah
14-09-2004, 08:31 PM
this should already be applied to habbo but i dunno why it aint so anyway,
wen your trading u should be able to take things out the box, instead of always restarting the whole trade. :)

Ballistik
15-09-2004, 01:56 AM
no I really dont like the idea because scammers can put the furnie in, other people put the furnie..... then click agree, and then the scammer takes the funrie away and agrees and you just lost furnie. :(

diabloeddemon
15-09-2004, 05:45 AM
no cos when u take out furni the box unchecks it used to happen dont no y they changed it

Moose
15-09-2004, 05:51 AM
yes, but when they take out the furni the "check" gets reseted so it wont stay on agree, this will save time with long trades

Butcher11
16-09-2004, 03:00 AM
As was said before, ppl would be in hurry to make trade, and dont notice item being removed. Maybe more trade boxes is good idea.

costah
12-10-2004, 11:39 PM
they sould have a box afterwards showing what there trading, then agree

-Soro-
13-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Good idea, and to the other posted idea I noticed in SWG there wasn't just an 'agree' checkbox but there was also a seperate 'OK' button that both players must click...

mutants-leaf
14-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Good idea, and to the other posted idea I noticed in SWG there wasn't just an 'agree' checkbox but there was also a seperate 'OK' button that both players must click...

SWG star wars galaxies... right? you play that?

Homesrfan
15-10-2004, 05:04 AM
Bad Idea...
Why?

People will put in an hc sofa...
and someone else will put in 2 mochas

now before the person can agree they take there stuff out almost 1 sec before they click agree.

Now they have nothing in the box but you just gave them mochas.

And it wont uncheck because you havent agreed yet.

Moose
15-10-2004, 05:14 AM
Bad Idea...
Why?

now before the person can agree they take there stuff out almost 1 sec before they click agree.

like i said before the check will reset, look, when you trade someone they'll agree and then when you or him place furni the check will be reseted, as long as if it gets reseted, its all good.

Homesrfan
15-10-2004, 05:51 AM
ReRead it!!!!

BEFORE YOU CAN ACCEPT THEY MIGHT TAKE IT OUT!

Meaning that it wont be able to accept

dudeguy82272
15-10-2004, 06:07 AM
Yeah, That would be much better, if we could just take it out instead of having to re do the WHOLE thing, because of one little mistake :P.

costah
18-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Bad Idea...
Why?

thats why i said have a agree form that comes after that, to prevent it happening

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!