PDA

View Full Version : Graduation Gift for Sister

DieselShaq
01-07-2010, 07:14 AM
So my (older) sister just graduation from high school and I kinda want to buy her something as a gift before she goes off to Columbia for university. Problem is, I have no idea what to buy her. I still have some time to think of something to buy her (she's flying on 25th August) so I want suggestions from you guys! I don't really want to buy her clothing 'cause she has a lot already and she doesn't really use accessories so I don't think I'll get her that either.

+rep to all good suggestions and thanks in advance!

Samantha.
01-07-2010, 07:30 AM
I know you said no accessories but why don't you get her a special necklace that has some meaning to it and that will always remind her of you! You could also get her some kitchen appliances for where she will be staying :)

DieselShaq
01-07-2010, 07:35 AM
I know you said no accessories but why don't you get her a special necklace that has some meaning to it and that will always remind her of you! You could also get her some kitchen appliances for where she will be staying :)
Hm... A necklace could do... I'll keep it on my mind. As for kitchen appliances, the only thing she does in the kitchen is bake and I thought about getting her a cake tin or something along those lines but I'm not sure if she'd be able to use it at uni.

Thanks, though +rep

Samantha.
01-07-2010, 07:44 AM
But because she is going to uni, she'll have to be more independant which means she will have to do more things in the kitchen :'), it's just an idea because i know when my friends sister went to uni everyone got her kitchen appliances!

Starburst..x
01-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Why don't you try and get hold of some photos with her and her friends and then put them all into one of those big frames in a collage. It costs hardly any money, and it's often better than being bought something from a shop.
She'll really appreciate that as it's something she can keep with her and even put up on her wall at uni :)

dbgtz
01-07-2010, 05:52 PM
could get her an ipad
could get me an ipad

anyway I'd say something either practical or sentimental, not sure what cos I don't know what shes like etc.

Kieran
01-07-2010, 06:03 PM
What about a watch? :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!