PDA

View Full Version : View HabboxLive in other timezones

Calvin
03-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Was just thinking, due to more international users coming, wouldn't it be best to have a chooser for times on the timetable on HabboxLive.com?

sammy
03-07-2010, 10:53 AM
ClubHabbo do this on their site, they have a little bar where you select what timezone you want to use on the whole site.

I think it'd be a good idea personally, it'd be easier than having to convert all the times, etc.

Calvin
03-07-2010, 10:56 AM
ClubHabbo do this on their site, they have a little bar where you select what timezone you want to use on the whole site.

I think it'd be a good idea personally, it'd be easier than having to convert all the times, etc.Yeah, have it below the twitter thing or something. And then it'll change the times of the events and timetable. Also, add more screenshots to the screenshots page, they're quite interesting to look at sometimes! :D

hah
03-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Yeah clubhabbo have and it is a good idea, because the people from other counties would be able to see what time events are on at in their time

Josh
03-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Remove 24 hour time too maybe?

nat965
03-07-2010, 11:15 AM
I quite like the idea, as myself, I'm from Australia, and hate converting the times.

xxMATTGxx
03-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Remove 24 hour time too maybe?

24 hour time should be used around the world to be fair. This was brought up in a meeting not that long ago, so hopefully we can get something sorted regarding it.

HotelUser
03-07-2010, 02:18 PM
We already have the serverside function for this written. If someone would like to make a site coders request (or even better, PM me) I'll add it to Habbox Live :)

FlyingJesus
03-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Is this thread not a request lol

xxMATTGxx
03-07-2010, 07:26 PM
We already have the serverside function for this written. If someone would like to make a site coders request (or even better, PM me) I'll add it to Habbox Live :)

If it hasn't been done already (been out) I will speak to you and the others soon.

Is this thread not a request lol

In a way yes, but it would need someone like myself or someone else to get the ball rolling.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!